Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Jess won't be voting..............I hope RUSS didn't mean he likes Jess so much he would vote to keep him in.

I was thinking the same thing while watching it last night... I hope all of them except Chima realize that the tide is turning with this power, and that Jessie and Nat's reign is OVER...

Either Jessie was completely scared of Russell or Jessie really knows how to deal with people. I do not know what to make of their "spat". Russell looked just as confused as probably most watchers.

Jess was scared............he admitted to Russ at the end that he knows Russ could crush him. He did do a good job of deescalating Russ............although I hate giving Jess credit for ANYTHING ;)

Jess was scared............he admitted to Russ at the end that he knows Russ could crush him. He did do a good job of deescalating Russ............although I hate giving Jess credit for ANYTHING ;)

Yep he was...

Either Jessie was completely scared of Russell or Jessie really knows how to deal with people. I do not know what to make of their "spat". Russell looked just as confused as probably most watchers.

Jessie was scared. Russell would knock him out with one punch. They really couldn't do anything but end up laughing it off. It's not like they could actually hit one another.

IMO it really doesn't matter how Russell votes. There are already three people who will vote Jessie out; Jordan, Michelle and Kevin. I think Russ will vote him out too though. He knows Jessie is a huge obstacle for him to get to final two. If he doesn't he'll end up with a target on his back for keeping him in the house.

I can't wait to see how Nat handles herself once Jessie is out of that house. Her and Chima will have the wind taken out of their sails. Good thing all around if ya ask me! :animated_bouncy:

2wch2dv.jpg

I thought Jessie was pretty cool about being voted out AGAIN. I think Russell was VERY smart in voting for Natalie. Should he stay in the game he can always remind Jessie on the Jury about his loyalty.

Archived