Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you forgot "I'm just looking out for your best interests"

These are the talking points when he has run out of BULLSH*T to say!!!

But my favorite is "ya see what I'm saying"

I wish one of the HG's would say to him, "no I don't jessie,WTF are you saying"??? :animated_rotfl:

I felt so sorry for Jeff last night in the bathroom when Jessie cornered him. The little ass-wipe kept going to leave and then kept coming back with more bullshit. I could feel Jeff's pain...."Like GTF out already!!!!"

I felt so sorry for Jeff last night in the bathroom when Jessie cornered him. The little ass-wipe kept going to leave and then kept coming back with more bullshit. I could feel Jeff's pain...."Like GTF out already!!!!"

Yeah I can only imagine b/c I wasn't even in the room and I was like GTF out of here lol

Oddly, the only time this guy is remotely (very remotely) tolerable is when he's sure he's a goner. It's the only time he lightens up. His ass is tighter than a drum prior to that point. Who wants to bet Lydia becomes his new best friend in the few minutes after Jeff puts him up? He'll flash her a smile, try to play her like a fiddle. Unfortunately, she's deluded enough to fall for it.

Poor Jeff is going to be hounded by Jessie and Nastalie for the next four days. Putting up with them while being a have-not is going to be hell.

I hate it for him too, but the good thing will be that it will only make him want them gone that much more. And after Thursday maybe Natalie will see that you don't f**k with Jeff.

Not that she would win HOH anyway but I hope she's so rattled after eviction that she can't think straight. Although, wasn't Amber so pissed after Jesee left that she won HOH? But he was already the block and she wasn't blindsided as much.

I hate it for him too, but the good thing will be that it will only make him want them gone that much more. And after Thursday maybe Natalie will see that you don't f**k with Jeff.

Not that she would win HOH anyway but I hope she's so rattled after eviction that she can't think straight. Although, wasn't Amber so pissed after Jesee left that she won HOH? But he was already the block and she wasn't blindsided as much.

Michele not Amber but yes, she won HoH.

you forgot "I'm just looking out for your best interests"

These are the talking points when he has run out of BULLSH*T to say!!!

But my favorite is "ya see what I'm saying"

I wish one of the HG's would say to him, "no I don't jessie,WTF are you saying"??? :animated_rotfl:

Here's another one that drives me crazy..."At the end of the day..."

How many time did he and Natalie say that in a single conversation???

Michele not Amber but yes, she won HoH.

Yep, that one. Thanks!

Will Chima get a vote if Jeff changes the noms?? If so, she'll probably get rid of Jessie.

No, she doesn't get to vote since she is technically (in name only) HOH. And I agree, she would keep Natalie for sure.

Hey Reaper, can the people taken off the block vote?

Yes, the people taken off can vote...

Are we sure Michele and Kevin will vote Jessie out? No, this isn't a trick question. LOL!

And Kevin has wanted Jessie out since Day 1...

Archived