Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think kevin would rather have nat stay than jesse...same with Michele, Jordan, Russell. Only other person able to vote will be Lydia, who will vote for Nat to leave. Chima and Jeff can't vote. Were there a tie, jeff would break it. But five will be voting and a tie is impossible unless Lydia with her split personality votes twice....

Y'know, I hate to say it but if it were possible to get rid of any 2 people this week I would chose Gnat and Chima.

I hated Jesse by default because of the past and how he still acts like an egomaniac when in power but over the course of the season so far the others have been showing their true colors and I kinda hate them more than Jesse now. :unsure:

I would pick Chima and Jessie. Natalie would be crushed by their evictions. She wouldn`t have anyone left.

That's true.

She would be completely lost & alone without both of them.

She'd just wander aimlessly for the next week like a dirty housefly and every now and then we'd catch a glimpse of her squatting over some sh!t or spitting into her hands and eating garbage.

Then she'd be gone.

OMG I was just thinking- If (i mean WHEN) Jessie gets booted this week (week 5) what if AG brings him back next year and he gets booted week 6, and so on and so on until he FINALLY wins it in 2016 or something. I'd almost rather he win it this year and go the f' away forever!!!!

I didn't think it was possible but I think I'm starting to hate Chima as much as Jess in this game, too..........never thought I could dislike anyone as much as him but she's neck & neck with him now.

Kevin and Lydia were talking about wanting Nat out before Jesse

later in the night Chima & Lydia were talking about wanting Jesse out b4 Nat.

***Jess went on & on to Russ about how he would have taken him off the block if Russ would have picked him for POV and he (Jess) would have won..........LIAR!

He also later reported to Nat everything Russ had told him like a good little boy should.........UGH!

When's the last time anyone saw Jesse work out? I mean for a body builder, shouldn't he be out there (like Russell & Jeff) everyday to at least maintain? Or at least to be healthy? I've seen him eat play pool and lay around, that's pretty much it.

When's the last time anyone saw Jesse work out? I mean for a body builder, shouldn't he be out there (like Russell & Jeff) everyday to at least maintain? Or at least to be healthy? I've seen him eat play pool and lay around, that's pretty much it.

He's made comments about not working out with Russell... He's been hid up in the HoH room most of the week...

Whoda thunk, but I almost want Natalie to go before Jessie.

Sometimes, very rarely when he's using complete sentences, I kinda stand him.

If Jessie were utilizing his walnut, he'd be campaigning for votes right about now.

(That's one thing I'll miss seeing if Jeff uses the cabat cadoo, is Jessie & Natalie campaigning against each other.)

Can't wait to Thursday. Go Jeff!

Archived