Jessie

CeCiMom

The fact that he even owns the t-shirt says much about Jessie. Frankly, I couldn't understand half of what he said and all the poses he kept striking looked ridiculous. Julie clearly had no idea what to do with the fool. It is a good thing that viewers (that includes canadiens and I'm sure other countries, as well) and Jeff knew what to do with him.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sooooo gladd that he is gone! Don't let the door hit ya, where the Goddess split ya! What a fool. He has to self promote, #1 becuse NO ONE in their right mind believes a word he says about he so-called 'natural' body #2 - That fool is about as attractive as if I were to shave my dogs a$$ and teach it to walk backwards #3 - pathetic in his original season, and yet even more pathetic now...

I just finished watching Jessie's interview with Julie. Jessie never fails to disappoint me. He's always the self-absorbed, self-promoting narcissist we've all grown to dislike. He can sit there and degrade Jeff's game play all he likes but at least he's still in da house!!! :P Nah nah, hey hey, kiss his ass goodbye!! :animated_wave:

i tend to not take none of these hg too serious outside of a few comments on gameplay

:afro:

I was cracking up when all " jessie's girls" were crying over dinner. And the coup d' etat is part of the game if they didn't want to be in bb they shoulda stayed home. He wasn't cheated... He was voted out fair and square. They looked like blabbering fools, especially Lydia who ho'd herself on tv!

I disliked Jessie so much last year, I hooked up my old vcr and taped the episode where Dan evicted him. I have watched that tape many times over the last year when I am down. However, I didn't like the game Jessie was playing AND his arrogance. Boy, was I disappointed this year, after a couple of weeks, when I realized Jessie was not the same. This time he came to win and I gotta say, he seemed grown up some. He played a great game this year and the only thing that got him out was America's leftover hate from last year. Jeff got the coup de tat cause we knew he'd use it on Jesse...who else would he use it on but the guy who's winning the game?

the only thing that got him out was America's leftover hate from last year

the only thing that got him in & handed him the first HOH was a second chance never given to any other BB player (except in Allstars).........the only thing that helped him was the fact that he HAD been there b4, so people latched onto him, thinking he knew the game............truth is, even with all that going for him, he couldn't make it past week 5.

Answering a q from another thread....As I think over his gameplay I am wondering if in much of my feelings are based on his improvement over last year. The contrast, if you wil.. he was toned down, he played hard at the comps, but not so hard he was the obvious threat, he was calmer...he just talked quietly reminding people of things that have happened instead of big noisy fights...he chose a good alliance, strong personalities to deflect some of the spotlight, and strong competitors to deflect THAT spotlight....he also has been less "jesse centric" or at least it looked as if he was being tongue in cheek this time around...i

I disliked Jessie so much last year, I hooked up my old vcr and taped the episode where Dan evicted him. I have watched that tape many times over the last year when I am down. However, I didn't like the game Jessie was playing AND his arrogance. Boy, was I disappointed this year, after a couple of weeks, when I realized Jessie was not the same. This time he came to win and I gotta say, he seemed grown up some. He played a great game this year and the only thing that got him out was America's leftover hate from last year. Jeff got the coup de tat cause we knew he'd use it on Jesse...who else would he use it on but the guy who's winning the game?

Explain how you perceive him playing a great game.

Answering a q from another thread....As I think over his gameplay I am wondering if in much of my feelings are based on his improvement over last year. The contrast, if you wil.. he was toned down, he played hard at the comps, but not so hard he was the obvious threat, he was calmer...he just talked quietly reminding people of things that have happened instead of big noisy fights...he chose a good alliance, strong personalities to deflect some of the spotlight, and strong competitors to deflect THAT spotlight....he also has been less "jesse centric" or at least it looked as if he was being tongue in cheek this time around...i

How is any of that playing a better game than, say, Jeff?

What really cracks me up about the widows crying about a guy that was just using them (well 'cept maybe Nat) to get himself to the end... is that he would be gone this week anyways. If no coup' used and Russell out... Michele would put up Jessie/Nat... Jessie leaving this week with votes from Jeff/Jordan/Chima/Kevin. So, what's the big deal.

When it comes down to it, he was the leader of a terrible alliance. They all looked to him for their next move, but he couldn't control them. They all play with too much emotion.

They lost Ronnie when Russ had HOH because Russ thought Ronnie was coming for him.

They lost Russ to the other team when they had HOH because Chima went after Russ because of the fight they had.

The only one that was out of his control was him going. They lost three of their own members in a row because they don't think about the game.

When it comes down to it, he was the leader of a terrible alliance. They all looked to him for their next move, but he couldn't control them. They all play with too much emotion.

They lost Ronnie when Russ had HOH because Russ thought Ronnie was coming for him.

They lost Russ to the other team when they had HOH because Chima went after Russ because of the fight they had.

The only one that was out of his control was him going. They lost three of their own members in a row because they don't think about the game.

All true.

The most powerful BB alliance in history (from a day-1 perspective) destroyed by themselves.

I love it!

They were truely their own worst enemy.

I just saw Jessie on Inside Edition. MAN!!!! Is this guy in denial or what!????????????

He got evicted by an enemy he made in the first week of the show. Not really evicted but put on the block. Jessie's poor decisions made in this game is exactly why he's sitting where he is.

Not only that, but his alliance had waaaaay toooooo many people in it. After week three it all pretty much imploaded on him. Is he even aware that there were other people in his alliance targeting him?

Jessie is terrible at this game. Even with the experince of last season and a free first week HOH he lasts one week longer that his fisrt shot.

And he blames the viewers? The viewers didn't tell Jeff who to put up. They also didn't tell the house which way to vote. In this game you have to be able to survive the block and in this instance he didn't.

Archived