Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

I don't think she was trying to get sympathy votes and I don't see why she can't talk about that.. who cares if it's on National TV... she didn't do anything wrong.. They were talking about bad experiences that would definitely fall in the category of bad experiences, who knows maybe it helps her deal with it by talking about. No reason for her to be ashamed of the story or not be able to tell whoever she wants.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if anything, i see it completely the opposite of "playing the victim". to me, it tells the HGs to watch out for Chima bc she must be a tough, strong woman to go through what she has.

I totally agree. she has been through hell and back and if she can survive that she can survive BB..She came to play.. Look how long it took her to drop from the toliet comp. She endured the pain until they started bouncing her LOL! but if they didnt bounce I believe she could have stayed like that for a long time. She problably knows what real pain feels like...Was she pistol whip! She had alot of surgeries..I can tell you she is not only smart, but she is also athletic watch!

I don't think she was trying to get sympathy votes and I don't see why she can't talk about that.. who cares if it's on National TV... she didn't do anything wrong.. They were talking about bad experiences that would definitely fall in the category of bad experiences, who knows maybe it helps her deal with it by talking about. No reason for her to be ashamed of the story or not be able to tell whoever she wants.

I agree. People are so quick to accuse someone of playing the sympathy card when they mention something bad that happened to them and that annoys me to no end. If they were discussing bad experiences, why shouldn't she have brought it up? It might have been more severe than what anyone else might have have had to offer to the conversation but it was relevant to the topic of discussion so Lydia and Casey need to STFU.

I agree XO. I don't want Chima or

Braden

to go home...kind of sucks. I like his relaxed personality and think it'd be great to see him in competitions.

We'll see. Way too early for a backdoor...esp when

Braden

hasn't done anything.

I think a personal experience like that would come out eventually. I'm sure that it's something that always stays with her...and not by choice.

Do I think it was for sympathy? No.

Do I think it's her playing the victim? No.

Do I think she shouldn't have shared it on a reality show? No. Reality isn't pretty. Why try and sugar coat your life? If anything, it gives hope to other women who have gone through similar experiences. Chima went through a horrible experience and yet still manages to take care of herself, leave the house, have a career, and still take chances. Not every one who was attacked can say that. So good for her.

Watching tonight's show, I dont know if Chima knows that she is playing a game! I think Chima thinks she is back at her sorrority house. Why is she listening to Ronnie. I thought maybe she was laying low because she was put on the block, but from tv...it looks like she was kind of volunteering. This is not the Sorrority house, that was on MTV! this is BB Play the Game! One good thing she is not gossiping! However she needs to put the Diva Princess attitude in check and remember she is here to win $100,000 ok not a million but it is money! Girl leave Miss Prem and Proper and the door and think for your self and not let Ronnie lead them. Letting Ronnie lead they might end up on slop another week! I was like what is he doing??? Brainacs over thinking LOL! Michele and Chima needs to team up.

Posted on LF updates (3:15am):

3:15 BBT - Chima says it's dirty in the house because and points to the white part of Nat's PJ pants and she doesn't get it so Chima points to the white part of her top and says her black friends would understand and she finally figures out that Chima is referring to the house being dirty because of the white people.

Posted on LF updates (3:15am):

3:15 BBT - Chima says it's dirty in the house because and points to the white part of Nat's PJ pants and she doesn't get it so Chima points to the white part of her top and says her black friends would understand and she finally figures out that Chima is referring to the house being dirty because of the white people.

Yeah that would be me :)

Very disappointing for me personally to sit there and listen to someone talk like that

Yeah that would be me :)

Very disappointing for me personally to sit there and listen to someone talk like that

thx for posting that. (shoulda gave you props--sorry). I was shocked to read it. I'm going to see if I can find it with the flashback feature now.

thx for posting that. (shoulda gave you props--sorry). I was shocked to read it. I'm going to see if I can find it with the flashback feature now.

Yeah at first Natalie wasn't even sure what she was talking about ... in fact neither was I til Natalie figured it out then I clued in to where she was going with it too.

Yeah at first Natalie wasn't even sure what she was talking about ... in fact neither was I til Natalie figured it out then I clued in to where she was going with it too.

OMG! I just watched it. She just blatantly said it was nasty in there because of white people. I hope she gets voted out this week.

From the front BB page where Casey is talking to Russ... He hates how Chima tells jokes about people and laughs it off. He says that there's a nugget of truth in everything and Chima means that stuff.

She does that alot and then laughs and say "I'm joking!" I have to wonder if after she said whites are filthy Natalie had said something like "OMG, Chima! How could you say that?", would she have said "I'm just joking!" And then bray out her laugh?

No, she didn't. After the comment, Nat said the house is filled with mostly white people and Chima said exactly. She said her black friends would understand, b/c they're not like that. Jordan and Jeff then walked by her, and Chima commented that maybe it was how they were raised.

What especially irked me about Chima and Natalie on BBAD was how Chima was "putting in a good word re: Natalie lovin' on Jesse" to Jesse...and Natalie was telling Russell how hot Chima was for him. At this point, I would call "Chatalie" relationship, this year's first SIS-MANCE...

Archived