Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

Here is are 2 pictures of the guy! It seems like 2 different guys! He must have been on drugs or something!

www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/scheanettedale.htm

www.ccadp.org/dalescheanette.htm

PS I believe he was put to death on Feb. 10, 2009

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, I think it is reprehensible for any woman to be physically abused. I'm glad she survived it all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she say she was 18 the first night? Or was she kidding? She was 22 in 1999.

Does being a victim to a horrendous crime give her the right to win BB? If that had happened to me I would not play that card when I was on the block.

I wouldn't mind both on the block now to survive the game. Why did Jesse put up two women anyway?

LenRay, I didn't take it as Chima playing the victim card. It was a conversation about bad experiences. On the first night Chima didn't want to tell her age and now Jesse calls her "Old Girl". Fits with the recycling theme since that's what they called someone last season.

I see it as the victim card to garner sypatthy for the "poor, Little" lady on the block. Also IDK why she would discuss this on national TV. I have a dear relative who was brutilized in her youth and she would never dicuss this with perfect strangers on TV. JMO.

BTW, guys, I do not in anyway dislike Chima. Her game play I am calling into question. I would be happy if she and Lydia stay longer. But want Lydia over her at this point. Ideally, Ronnie should go.

I agree that she is a strong person to have survived such a horrific thing. However, based on the game, I don't like her and hope she's voted out. Ideally it would be Natalie/or Ronnie on their way out, but since that's not the case, Chima's my pick to be the first out of the house.

Chima just said that last season she could not stand Dan. She said he was the least admirable. wha??

This is in a conversation with Jessie.

Lydia just told Casey and other blonde girl Chima was playing pity card to make guys feel sorry for her. Casey said, "What does that have to do with this game?" ITA this was 48 mins into BBAD

Someone summed it up for me last night and gave her the nickname "Bobblehead". And now, I can't get that out of my mind. Her nodding non-stop as everyone talks at her drives me crazy. She's on my meh list.

Archived