Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

Chima went off on Michele big time for nothing really at end of BBAD...WTF is her problem?

Someone has a major well you know in the bathroom and the action of flushing the device didn't completely clear up the problem so she got mad and Michele didn't think it was worth getting so mad about and she inturn got mad at Michele for downplaying said incident ... make sense? :oops:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of moron starts a fight when they are on the block as a pawn? They need to vote out this diva.

Someone who knows, she is safe. Damn it! She sucks bigtime.

Michelle would be the worst person for her to pick a fight with(outside the Athletes) since most of the house likes her. I have a feeling she is going to blow up again before tomorrow.

i just saw it on you tube look up chima michelle fight and it will come up. They were fighting about cleaning the toilet! Chima kept saying she always had to clean it and Michelle was saying she would have cleaned it if asked. I hope chima goes intead of braden!

i just saw it on you tube look up chima michelle fight and it will come up. They were fighting about cleaning the toilet! Chima kept saying she always had to clean it and Michelle was saying she would have cleaned it if asked. I hope chima goes intead of braden!

Thx much! I can't believe that was it. I watched that live when it happened but I really didn't consider it much of an argument. The diva was pitching a fit when all she had to do was calmly explain things to the house. Everyone would have agreed with her cuz she was right, not because she was loud and whiney. I hope she's out this week. She's so spoiled.

You can really tell that she was one of the popular kids in high school. Such a snob. That's the clique she should have been in.

OMG!!!!! You are soooo right! And the one "black" person they cast is always the person no one likes. BB has to do better than this. I know they want some type of drama in the house, but why do they have to do the sterotype casting. Anyway, I still like Chima, what she said is no worse than what Lydia, Braeden and Casey said. I hope that she tones it down a little and stop acting stuck up.

I agree, thank you onechase69 I was reading survivorsucks and I was shocked alot of us are on the same page! Why cant BB see it or choose not to see it! I about had it with her and her attitude! And she needs to keep her mouth shut! If someones craps all over the toliet walk away and let someone else complain! Wait until week 5 when you go to the jury house to get in fights...Didnt she ever watch BB!

I have read here that Chima made some supposedly funny yet rascist remarks during the POV. They were of course not shown. Why is it that she can make these comments, give a fake, ugly laugh and all is good?

Umm Just like they didnt show Casey,Jeff, and Bradens comments...Chima wasnt the only one making comments....BB doesnt want to show that side. It will take away from the game! Although BB is racist itself, they dont want to appear racist!! It is call Hidden Racism! ;)

Amber never was shown making that Jewish comment on TV, was she?

No they didnt show!

We cant run from racism. Instead of running from it, we need to learn about ourselves and different cultures and that how we overcome racism. If we understand that everyone is different and have there own personalites. Racism wouldnt be an issue. In a way we can see this in the BB house. Amber she made that comment in the beginning but after she got to know that person, I think her view point change.

I wasn't saying that Chima was the only one making the comments. My issue is that the others in the house have been using Bradens beaner comment as a reason to send him home because it was so terrible but they were laughing about Chima's comments and thought they should be shown on the show. Any racist comment is negative even if it is said to supposedly be funny.

Overcoming the curse of racism is a slow, painful process. We are at least now integrated in someways...public school...places of employment...some neighborhoods. Still many churches are staunchly segragated. I sincerely do believe that someday we as a nation will be beyond such nonsense. How many of us on this BB who live to see this is another question altogether. All we can really do about it now is treat each and every person we come in contact with the way we would like to be treated by others.

Overcoming the curse of racism is a slow, painful process. We are at least now integrated in someways...public school...places of employment...some neighborhoods. Still many churches are staunchly segragated. I sincerely do believe that someday we as a nation will be beyond such nonsense. How many of us on this BB who live to see this is another question altogether. All we can really do about it now is treat each and every person we come in contact with the way we would like to be treated by others.

I agree! Thank you!

Totally Agree!

Archived