Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dan wins HOH, then he will nom Renny and Jerry. He'll tell Renny to trust him. Keesha will vote for her to stay and he would break a tie if Memphis got weird. He put up Memphis as a pawn last time, so he's trying to be fair since Keesha had won HOH and kept them safe.

If Memphis wins HOH, he won't give a shit what Renny says... Renny and Jerry are going up. Sorry Renny. Just trying to make sure Jerry goes home and Keesha saved us, etc.

i do too

but if guys were smart i boot keesha and take renny to final 3 or 4

renny wont put up much resistance in the comp

YEAH: This is the first time in 10 seasons that my final 4 pick is in the top 5...I can truly say that I do not care who of the 4 wins...Of course my pick is Dan because he has had to play the hardest and he is just adorable...

I don't agree that some of the challenges were unfair to Jerry...I am over 50 and there is no way that I could even compete against most of these HG...Jerry knew before he came into the house that he would be at a huge disadvantage with most of the challenges...He had as fair a chance to win HOH tonight as all the others, and he came very close to winning...Jerry the only reason that you are still in the house is that the other HG do not feel threatened by you...I cannot see him going any farther unless he wins HOH or POV...

Ollie was a whimp in the POV challenge as he has been the entire game even when he dropped and gave Dan the power...Ollie and Jerry knew that they had to win the HOH to stay in the game and they didn't that makes the strongest and smartest team in power finally and without having family members or close friends to lean on...Each one of these four have had to rely and trust each other to get where they are, and I am so happy that they stuck together...

Dan and Keesha have probably played the best game the whole season, but I like Renny with her standing back when all H... breaks loose in the house. She knows how to be quiet and not ruffle too many feathers...If it goes down to Renny, I believe she will win it all...Memphis will win against Keesha and Dan...Whatever happens in the next few days, I'm enjoying how it is going finally!!

Who knows, maybe they are finally haveing a Luxery Comp....

I think they normally do that when it gets down to 5 or so....

Guess anything is possible......

If it is hoh comp then, GOOOOOOOOOOO Renny Roo!!!!!

Archived