Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think gsn was arguing anything UPV, just said that the game was sorta tailor made for Jerry after they had been quizzing and doing numbers the last few days, while the rest of them were yakkin, which is a good thing, but you said they make comps hard for an old man like Jerry and it sorta wasn't fair, so gsn was making a speculation. I thought of that myself gsn when I came on here at like 2 am and saw that Jerry had won the HOH, then when I saw them sitting around and talking about the numbers, I thought that is all Jerry, Ollie and Michelle did the last few days, with Jerry bein really sharp and quick with it,lol

I am not unhappy he won this HOH, but nervous that he will not make the right choices for who he puts up, and that is of course because I want Memphis out of there, very much. but I also am afraid that Jerry now thinks that he can only win against one of the guys so he will keep them, If he takes one of the guys to the end, if that is how it works out, I would like it to be Dan, not Memphis, I just want to smack Memphis. of course we are speculating alot about the end of the game when we are not even to F4 yet,let alone F2, there is time and the WORM could turn,lololol

YES that is killing me about Jerry; he needs to go find a corner until next eviction. He has said so many ignorant things about Keesha like about how she will never find a husband, because who could stand her!

He needs to go next!

Yeah! What he SHOULD have said is she'll never find a husband because she'll just cheat on him like the whore she has always been.

keesha may have made them all mad, but overall she has been the nicest person, and most real.. so i think Any of them Could vote for her to win (Excluding April).. Just depends on who she is against.

You mean when she's not getting ready to fist fight other women or calling them every name in the book at the drop of a hat, right?

Keesha's no woman. She's a spoiled rotten little brat.

Yeah! What he SHOULD have said is she'll never find a husband because she'll just cheat on him like the whore she has always been.

This to me is something none of us know and while I am not crazy about Keesha would not call her a whore, how do you know she is and always has been a whore?? not nice at all, sorry

You mean when she's not getting ready to fist fight other women or calling them every name in the book at the drop of a hat, right?

Keesha's no woman. She's a spoiled rotten little brat.

now this part of your post I can in fact agree with, she has been and done all of that.

Fatcat, yes, we CAN know because she admitted it on live feeds. She said in front of the whole world that she has cheated on every single boyfriend she has ever had.

That is, by definition, a whore.

Women who sleep around on all their boyfriends are not good women. If you tie that together with her mouth, you have what I call white trash.

XAL said " Yeah! What he SHOULD have said is she'll never find a husband because she'll just cheat on him like the whore she has always been." in reference to Keesha...

in the words of Flava Flave... "Woooooooooooooowwwwww!" You crack me up! You no NOTHING about Keesha! Very odd thing to say considering Michelle has talked about her 'many men' and how they are all losers and April blatantly say sex is a hobby and even proclaimed that she has slept with MANY rich and powerful men (which I find highly doubtful) but to say that about Keesha when the ONLY guy she has really talked about is JJ. She and JJ live together, have been together for quite awhile and are obviously in love with one another... there is absolutely ZERO substance to your comment... ZERO.

When in the world did she say that??? I remember April saying something like that but not Keesha...

EVERY female in the house even Renny has slammed the other female HG's... why are you so anti Keesha? Just wondering what is really behind it.

XAL, any man who so quickly wants to throw that "WHORE" term on a woman so quickly without even knowing them, is not a very nice man. I don't care if she said she cheated on her boyfreinds in the past, that does not a "WHORE' make. There are very few males or females out there that can say they have not cheated somwhere in their lives, so I definately take offense to what you said.

did say i was done last night with a particular poster

:2thumbsup:

I didn't see that UPv, musta happened when I went to bed, It wasn't me was it?? we have always played nice together,lol

I'm still on a high from last night's show. The best part of it was seeing Dan hurdle over the hay bundles and friggen fly through it like there was no tomorrow. Seeing him in action like that was completely HOTT.

I'm so glad that he knows when to turn "it" on and off. He's a great player. My hope now is that he's able to dominate and win the next POV.

I love this show/game!!!

I'm still on a high from last night's show. The best part of it was seeing Dan hurdle over the hay bundles and friggen fly through it like there was no tomorrow. Seeing him in action like that was completely HOTT.

Elle, wonder if Marty was hot and bothered seeing him pant the way he was :mbabe:......he probably got a little sweaty too. :naughty:

Fatcat, I agree with you!!!! Xal, that was soooo uncalled for. Keesha has NOT acted like a whore, that was such an ugly thing to say. You are full of hate!!! Me think someone really put the screws to you, sometime in your life. JMO!!!!

Fatcat, I agree with you!!!! Xal, that was soooo uncalled for. Keesha has NOT acted like a whore, that was such an ugly thing to say. You are full of hate!!! Me think someone really put the screws to you, sometime in your life. JMO!!!!

If you want to continue posting here I'd suggest reading the ToS. We are allowed to say whatever we want about the house guests but not about the posters. I shouldn't even dignify what you have said with a response but I've never had a problem with any woman in my life from my mother to my past girlfriends to my fiance. I just don't like trash and since I actually watch the feeds, Keesha has come off too many times as a trashy woman. I've known women who have acted the same exact way (didn't date them, just know them and have been forced to be around them) and they disgust me.

No, I'm not a mod or in any way affiliated with this web site. I don't make or enforce the rules. I just try to follow them to the best of my ability (and sometimes fail but no one is perfect)

As an aside, I will apologize, she's not a whore. She's a slut. I didn't know the definition of whore is someone who gets paid for sex. My bad.

So slut it is!

P.S. there are people here who will back me up on what Keesha said. It was toward the start of the season and some posters here, myself included, were shocked that she'd give up that kind of information so early. There were even comments made about wondering if her current boyfriend knew that about her.

I just want to interject one thing................I am not Xal...........I am lvgal...............I've come online sometimes and have gotten blasted for having debated things that I've never even been involved in...............and I am NOT involved in this one, yet :)

Just want to clear that up because I totally disagree with what I just read from Xal and don't want to be blamed for it down the line.

Thanks!

and, IMO, actions speak louder than words and April crowned herself the Queen of sluts by her actions in the house.

*tip toes carefully over carnage and finds a safe place..awww..Dan it is*

Elle, wonder if Marty was hot and bothered seeing him pant the way he was ......he probably got a little sweaty too.

I'll admit, I was completely turned on. Seeing him run for one was hott. Seeing him give it his all was mega hott. Seeing him win was hott HOTT! omg, by the end of it all I just wanted to throw him down and make out in the hay (sorry for lusting after another girl's bf..hahaha I'll go to confession after the show :rolleyes: ).

I know for sure that I wasn't the only person out there to move in my seat a little watching that all play out (this game itself is like an aphrodisiac to me). Thus, I'm pretty certain Marty had to take a few cold showers...yes..especially after the panting.

Archived