Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

the mood of board has changed :lol:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it for good or bad smooches?

for the good!!! I would not have been able to handle these idiots if D/M/R has won...again. I, for one, am glad he got it. Now we know 1 of the 4 will go!

If Jerry is smart (and he's not) he would put up Keesha/Memphis so he has the vote this week. Dan would most likely vote for Keesha to leave and Renny would vote for Memphis to leave and Jerry could send who he wanted out

uvp if you want to talk about favorites and designing competitions for certain HG's

What were Jerry,ollie,and michelle ,doing the other night over ,and over, and over ,working out and quizzing each other on the days things happened in the house. And who was best at figuring it out of the three of them,jerry? That was almost the whole 3 hours on BBAD.. just saying

thats smart

the only think i afraid is someone use pov

omg, I really can't believe this!

Memphis to keesha, "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time... but I'm not going to see any of these people again." Goes on to add, "except for you".

A moment ago he said, "I think what happens is what needs to happen now".

So he's basically screwing Dan, and going F2 with Keesha if he can. WOW

I'm still in shock that Jerry won. What, someone tell me this isn't actually happening. tonight was so good though...WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Wow I was away from the TV and computer and didn't turn on my live feeds today and see Jerry won hoh I am so glad now for a change and not the obvious thank God!

Now if Dan or Memphis were gone when Keesha had hoh and Jerry got out the other Keesha would have had a great chance of being final 2 now we'll see what happens. I hope Jerry doesn't put Renny up and now let's see who kisses ass and at least we get to see them all sweat it out. I can't decide who I dislike the most Memphis, Dan or Keesha this is a tough one. I bet Keesha is kicking herself now.

What were Jerry,ollie,and michelle ,doing the other night over ,and over, and over ,working out and quizzing each other on the days things happened in the house. And who was best at figuring it out of the three of them?

if you have been watching feeds you would know they have been doing this for last few weeks

btw

what does them studying have to do with fixing comps because i am confused?

hg have been studying and quizzing each other in everyseason post bb6

uvp I said nothing about FIXING competitions, My only comment was if one had a conspiritorial mind,one could see that the producers knew Jerry had this down pat,he had it nailed down...Kinda like you thought ollie POVs weren't in his box at first? Or you thought it wasn't fair for jerry becuase it was a speed POV...just sayin

what the hell are you arguing?

i dont get it

nor would i continue it

I'm SOOOOO glad Jerry won the 2nd HOH competition! Now EVERYONE of them is shitting their pants and freaking out!! Way to go Jerry!!! :food-smiley-005: . Please, please, let him put up Memphis and Dan! So glad to see one of them will be walking out the house next week!! Whoo hoo!!!

Oddly enough I am ok with jerry winning the second HOH even though he annoys the heck out of me. I wonder who he'll nominate? Most likely memphis and dan,but I'd like for it to be keesha and memphis instead with keesha being evicted. I hope my Renny stays off the block!

Archived