Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

sugar here is the link Upv put up, go see the rest of the show.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'S NOT RIGGED!! Anyways,

AMAZING SHOW! I was jumping up and down the whole time.

Keesha came thru soo close it was amazing, Ollie's face and exit was.. HAHAH!

Loved it.

Dan or Renny for HOH!

What site Sugar? You mean the podcast? I am there every show.

Whatever one the Fatcat was watching it on. I didn't know about it. Hopefully I won't need it again, since this SHOULD be the last stupid Thursday night football game.

Misha, I didn't hear that on the feeds, but I had stepped away. I don't know that I really believe it was "rigged" as much as I believe that BB plays to their favorites.

As the season has progressed I've found myself losing respect for each and every one of the houseguests. There are many reasons, and most of them have been bantered around on these boards, so really no new insight from me. I actually found myself wishing that either Ollie or Jerry had won the HoH tonight simply to break up the monotony of the events recently, though I really abhor both of them.

I'm feeling a lot like some of the other posters here in not wanting to watch it any more this season, it's just..oof. If Jerry wins the HoH this round then things might get interesting again.

For me, personally, it's gone beyond me rooting for the hg I least loathe, it's simply a matter of breaking up the tracks of this one way train. It's actually ironic that I'm rooting for the hg I loathe the most [Jerry] to hold the power this week.

I agree completely. This is this first time I have felt that way too. I am still confused why people think Ollie should have been penalized. Dick never was and he was more threatning that Ollie could ever be. (I happened to sorta like Dick and don't like Ollie, btw)

It wasn't rigged fatcat. But its hard when your favs are eliminated.

i dont play favs

i called bb as i see it

which is real deal never been an ass kisser here like

majority of class 08 here

you cant tell me you thought comp was fair to jerry who is 75 years old

everycomp with speed jerry has finished last

and to those saying posters are crazy screw you

everyone has a right to their opinion here

It wasn't rigged fatcat. But its hard when your favs are eliminated. I know, because I was SURE it was rigged for Eric and Jessica to lose. I was sure it was rigged for James to lose. But then I got a grip. And I voted for america's favorite at the end and gave James 25K.

Misha go back and read post #220, i have never ever thought any of BB is rigged and I hate Michelle and Ollie both, where would you get the idea I thought it was rigged?????

Upv, hope you are not yelling at me?? I do not think that there were not povs in Ollie and Jery's lane, they got to randomly pick their lane, and Ollie is just as agile as the rest of them, cept Jerry, but Jerry has won 2 pov's.

Sorry I've not popped in much. Job interviews and errands. I even missed the first 15 minutes of tonight's show. Came in when Julie was ending her interview with Michelle (but missed the "Dan wasn't a plant" part).

Anyway, I have to run again, but I have this much to say:

Michelle - D-U-N

Ollie - D-U-N

Vincentia - H-A-P-P-Y :animated_bouncy:

I want Dan to win, but I would be happy if ANY of these five (even Jerry) won if it means Ollie and Michelle won't get a dime.

Talk to you guys later!

Rigged or not, Ollie still lost anyway.

i could careless about ollie

my post is about jerry not having a fair shake in the comps

the last two pov comps has been pure advantage to younger males

I'm going to be watching the show over again (have it recorded on my dvr), but my husband gets home in about 15 minutes. He warned me NOT to tell him what happened. It is KILLING ME to not tell him. LOL

then the After Dark will be lively, boy Jerry was sooo obnoxious tonight after the show, he was sooo nasty to and about Keesha last night and was sure singin a different tune after tonights show, old geeezer

Yes, and Misha, that was funny,lol for a min I thought have we been posting ont he same board this season???

uvp... I appreciate your point of view and agree that in some comps, Ollie didn't have a chance. However, these are the games that have been played all along. He knew what he was getting into. If he had won HOH (and he almost did), then POV wouldn't have mattered much.

ETA: I meant Jerry. Grr... typing fast.

UPV, Jerry also has won 2 pov's just sayin

UPV, Jerry also has won 2 pov's just sayin

two pov that he had a fair shake

btw i done going back and forth

i gave my opinion and i am not joining morty AKC

I hope Renny wins the money and beats out the sissy wimps who are afraid of Michelle who was more of an equal player to them then a stronger player. Dan and Memphis were so nervous last night thinking Ollie may win hoh or the girls would keep Michelle.

I said the boys would want to go up against people double and triple their ages because they believe they have a better shot a winning the comps against the older hg's in the endurance comp in the final 3 but if one takes Renny to the end she will win the jury votes.

Adam and Ryan did it when they took Sheila because they were afraid of Natalie or Sharon. Memphis and Dan can thank Keesha for them being still in the game she saved one of them again tonight. If she wasn't the jealous type and needed to be around guys Memphis would have be out over Jesse and Dan would have been out over Angie so Keesha played really hard to lose the game and will, it's the first time I've ever seen that happen in a game.

then the After Dark will be lively, boy Jerry was sooo obnoxious tonight after the show, he was sooo nasty to and about Keesha last night and was sure singin a different tune after tonights show, old geeezer

YES that is killing me about Jerry; he needs to go find a corner until next eviction. He has said so many ignorant things about Keesha like about how she will never find a husband, because who could stand her!

He needs to go next!

Archived