Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

Grodner's favorites are Dan and Keesha. That's why they will be final 2.

Period.

so obvious

they bring out a veto comp with speed

jerry had no shot

ollie i doubt he had any veto in his pile

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I smell a set up. Trust me.

I couldn't agree more and I hope sooner or later after these seasons end that one of the hg's will come out with it that the show is rigged. Everyone cannot predict every season and that's what it's coming down to and it sucks.

Maybe Grodner has a crush on nerdy Dan.

Oh gee how surprising Ollie got evicted aren't you all so surprised! No one saw that coming Dan doesn't have to hide anymore the big _ _ _ _ y.

Watch the two boys will evict Keesha next so they have a sure way of taking out the older people making it an easy win. I hope the jury screws one of the over if it is Memphis and Dan in final 2 I hope Memphis gets it. Ollie and Michelle will give an ear full when they get to the jury house.

Of course he didn't! That was the punishment of the tantrum he threw.

Perfect!! However I doubt there's a conspiracy ( shhhhhhhh... shifty eyes and looks around all paranoid like )

I don't think they'll actually play until tomorrow, but I could be wrong. YAY - now I have to wait til 11:37 to actually SEE the last 35 minutes of it. Damn football. Football is for SUNDAY's Big Brother is for THursdays! Say it with me.........

pov comp was one of lamest ever

Archived