Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

UPv, I said in another thread that I totally get where you are comin from,I am laughing about the AKC tho, sorry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ass kisser club

Keesha has played the best game.. she will win against anybody else IMO, renny would be the only close one to beating her, but looking at who would be in the jury it would be close..

Votes for Keesha to win over Renny

Libra

Memphis

Dan

^ just the for sure ones^

If Dan and Memphis end up final 2 I don't see how Keesha played a good game she kept Dan and Memphis in the game and they will beat her in the endurance comp knocking her out and neither one can win the jury votes against her.

Yeah Renny hasn't really ruffled any feathers.

Can you imagine Ollie, April, and Michelle having to decide between one of the guys or Keesha ROFLMAO. It will kill them he he he

Going up against Renny would make it too easy for them. They would defiantly give Renny their votes.

But if it is again Renny and Keesha the deciding factor I think would be Libra; Remember April has been in her ear for 2 weeks and now Ollie and Michelle will be in her other ear. So she may be the one that holds the key to who would win between Keesha and Renny.

I haven't been an Ollie fan ,mainly because of his game play, or lack thereof. He was totally lost when he lost his head (April) which had kept him in the game until she was gone.

I thought he overreacted to what happened with dan,and the deal ,should have known better.

But I will give him credit, he handled his exit interview with julie,very courteous ,polite, and out of the house seemed to understand it was merely a game,in which he was out played.

Unlike Michelle I thought he came off quite well,open, honest, and humble in his interview. Michelle in her interview, on the other hand was a train wreck as usual!!! IMO

If Dan and Memphis end up final 2 I don't see how Keesha played a good game she kept Dan and Memphis in the game and they will beat her in the endurance comp knocking her out and neither one can win the jury votes against her.

grodner will get keesha to final two

i said it along time ago keesha is content to go to final two with guys

she is leading renny to eviction ville

I think jurors will pick Keesha over the guys because I don't feel she has made them as angry. I think there have been more personal words and greivences between Memphis, Dan and the others lately, than with Keesha.

the jury majority is made up of woman

keesha maybe in trouble

once woman compare notes keesha game is just as bad as dan

Archived