Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it wrong that Julie set Michelle straight on Dan not being a plant. She just directly influenced a jury member and cleared her of her delusions which you know she would have carried into the jury house. Yes, Michelle was a paranoiac, but still, she shouldn't have been influenced by anyone outside of the house with regard to her beliefs and behaviors.

I was thrilled that Julie told her. I wanted Julie to mention the banner she lied about right to her face.

Julie only said he is a house guest just like the rest of you, Michelle can draw her own conclusions, believe me there will be plenty of drama in the jury house,lol

me too Joy, she is such a loser and Julie handled herself approiately.

Oh I have no doubt that there shall be drama, and just like last year, they're neglecting to show any jury house footage which I would love to see. I just don't think that any hg should be influenced by anyone outside of the jury/ current houseguests.

I would have preferred/prefer to have all of those things called out on the finale show. That way we could also see the reactions of all of the houseguests as well.

Eh, I'm not raving over this, just wish it hadn't of happened this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if Keesha goes next and I hope she does now since she showed us she can't play the game and getting rid of Angie and April was out of jealousy and not strategy because she the only strategy she knows is how to get rid of girls who are getting the guys attention.

I'm sure Dan and Memphis will want to play against people double and triple their age instead of someone their own age that's why they were afraid of Ollie and Michelle what pathetic boys they are. I hope Dan's football kids see him for the little sissy wimp he is.

I found it wrong that Julie set Michelle straight on Dan not being a plant.

thats ugly grodner for ya

Ollie was out searching the haystacks after the competition apparently. And apparently, the houseguests were allowed to randomly select which lane they wanted to be in. They just said it in the feeds.

So it was simply chance that Ollie and Jerry did not get it. Jerry was THAT close to winning the HOH. It was not fixed, but I wondered at first until I heard them saying that.

Archived