Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

I never did understand why Ollie thought that he'd actually make ALL the decisions for HOH this past week ????

The most he could have even hoped for was not being put on the block... and that wasn't even a sure thing in this game... DUH

Bah bye Ollie.... next, let's see if April follows thru with all her pillow talk :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did she do? I think she liked Angie, but then Libra got in her ear and she was gone. April was a bitch and she would have done it to her in a New York minute. Keesha just made the first move. Manchelle, I think she was really debating on giving her the vote to stay, but in the end she kept her word to her alliance. I think she has played a great game and could actually make it to final three if Jerry doesn't win HOH.

I never did understand why Ollie thought that he'd actually make ALL the decisions for HOH this past week ????

ego

grodner fav

depends if guys decide to take out keesha and take two old people to the end

I liked tonight's show and am definitely pleased with the results. Way to go Keesha and Dan. :hurray:

All this BS about Jerry being at a disadvantage for the veto comp. Hell yeah, he's at a disadvantage, he's 75 years old. What is he doing in the BB house anyway? He said he watches BB every season so he knows some of the competitions are physical. If he didn't think he could hang, then he should have stayed home.

Speaking of Jerry, did anyone see him jerk his hand away when Dan tried to shake his hand after the HOH comp? I will need to watch again to be sure that's what I saw but I did see the look of rejection on Dan's face, clearly not understanding why Jerry was acting like such an ass. Maybe he was just in a hurry to run over to Keesha for some good old ass kissing like only Jerry can do. Then when Dan won POV, he was all friendly again. :animated_rotfl:

I really don't see Memphis will take Jerry or Renny to the F3; Renny doesn't even trust Memphis.

Dan maybe he would rather take Renny, but I don't think so. This is just my opinion.

Now if Jerry wins HOH (blah) well then it can all be flipped upside down. Unless he puts up both guys one of the guys win POV, then he puts up Renny and Renny is then Voted out LOL

*yeah ok Jerry CANNOT win HOH*

you can go to www.justtvnuts.com as well as that videobrother link i started out with the link that is on this site under east coast live feeds

kinda neat thing it does freeze and skip some but worth it to watch early like tonight

although i dvr it as well just can't get enuf of it,lol

i thought julie shouldnt have said nothing

paranoia is part of bb game

you dont start influencing hg perception of game

if you wont do it for everything they are paranoid about

jmho

hoh comp??????????

Maybe Julie should have made an offer to Manchelle! Since you've expressed such contempt for Dan, we're going to extend this one time offer. 1) Dan follows you out tonight and goes to SH with you or, 2) you can have this case of red wine!

But you could tell how upset Manchelle was . . . . . she forgot to give a "shout-out" to her pawents in pwovidence! :ciao:

hoh comp??????????

Could be . . . they've been on bubbles for a pretty good stretch. But it is getting close to time for BBAD!

Archived