Thursday's Live Show 8/28

laladoopiedu

I think this is a great season.

They will show the jury house i am sure starting next week. Like they did last year. They waited for a few to get there first.

I was sooo Happy to see Michelle gone. I think she was a good player and i too was hoping that Julie had asked her what she had read on the banner considering it had nothing to do with the game but swore it said that Libra was a liar.

I am also glad Julie told her that Dan was not a plant but just a player --and a darn good player too-- i think Julie only said something because Michelle insisted that she JUST KNEW he was a plant.

Ollie was the next one to go!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAA

Dan didnt make him a fool on television he made himself one. Just like Dan said...do you really think i was gonna give him all the power..when its too good to be true is when its not.

I am hoping for Memphis or Dan in the final.

just like many here tonight

:party_smilie:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never thought it was fixed. Ollie just has no game, Jerry is old. As far as Julie telling Michelle anything she didn't she just said he was a house guest just like the rest, nothing wrong with that, she did not try and stir up anything and it sure is not going to change the way michelle thinks or will vote, no way. Michelle is an idiot.

I do have to wonder how much was choreographed to get Ollie out after his blow up. But just like those wrestling shows, you know there's a lot of work in story lines but you just don't care!

I can't wait to see Renny go OFF when push comes to shove. It'll cause her harm but it'll be funny :)

They are rehashing the HOH competition again on the live feeds.

suger there is a site with CBS that you can go and watch so I went and watched the show live, it will record for me here at like 11:37, so I am gonna watch it again,lol. I love the Cheifs, but you are right Football is for Sundays not BB thursdays,lol

As the season has progressed I've found myself losing respect for each and every one of the houseguests. There are many reasons, and most of them have been bantered around on these boards, so really no new insight from me. I actually found myself wishing that either Ollie or Jerry had won the HoH tonight simply to break up the monotony of the events recently, though I really abhor both of them.

I'm feeling a lot like some of the other posters here in not wanting to watch it any more this season, it's just..oof. If Jerry wins the HoH this round then things might get interesting again.

For me, personally, it's gone beyond me rooting for the hg I least loathe, it's simply a matter of breaking up the tracks of this one way train. It's actually ironic that I'm rooting for the hg I loathe the most [Jerry] to hold the power this week.

Ollie was out searching the haystacks after the competition apparently. And apparently, the houseguests were allowed to randomly select which lane they wanted to be in. They just said it in the feeds.

So it was simply chance that Ollie and Jerry did not get it. Jerry was THAT close to winning the HOH. It was not fixed, but I wondered at first until I heard them saying that.

Yeah right. I'm not buying that for a minute. No one can make me believe that his haystack had those vetos in it. Threw all that hay he tore threw, not one?? Come on' - don't let BB play you. Of course they're not gonna tell you truth. Just like the HGs lie, so do they! They want drama just as the next guy.

I have not seen one for you to eat GSN, but I do not have to eat my crow, lololol

Michelle believed her conspiracy theories too. They said he was in the haystacks searching to make sure it wasn't rigged. Do you REALLY think that Ollie wouldn't have said... this thing is rigged!! during his POV speech? He would have said it was a setup then and there. It was live. They couldn't have stopped it. He didn't say it because he found the POV's.

did you hear them talking about it on the feeds?? it was not a fix, they got to choose which lane they wanted, one of them was talking about it on the feeds, because OIllie is an idiot and thinks they somehow were cheating, no way, you may want it to be so but I do not think so.

He went back to check his haystack, I do not buy that it was rigged.

It wasn't rigged fatcat. But its hard when your favs are eliminated. I know, because I was SURE it was rigged for Eric and Jessica to lose. I was sure it was rigged for James to lose. But then I got a grip. And I voted for america's favorite at the end and gave James 25K.

now Misha what in the world would make you think I would think this game was rigged, are you on the pipe tonight?? I hate Michelle and Ollie and am estatic they are g-o-n-e gone,lol I was telling the others who think this game is rigged that it is not, hello, you are making me laugh,lololololol :cookoo:

UPV put the link to it up, so now we do not have to ever miss a show, I am sorry you doid not see the link, maybe you can go back and see it, it is under the thread that says it is the link or something like that, go back and see if you can't see it, I bet you can

Archived