Memphis - Week 8

Jem

I agree with uvp. This year's group is the weakest I have seen of all BB casts. Memphis in at this point in the game -- still shows he is weak. I haven't seen any real good strategy yet. Keesha perhaps the best, but that's not saying much given the group as a whole. And her reasoning for the moves she did make were not really strategical, just personal and emotional.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He hasn't gotten caught YET!!!

But if they compare notes memphis might just be in the HOT seat!

There's just been to much distrust amongst the group for that to happen GSP. They're all too busy trying to keep their "alliances" secret to spill the beans unless it is in error.

I do find it interesting to speculate however, that if Dan & Memphis make it to F2, which I think is certainly possible, it might come out if during Dan's questioning and answers, he explains why he put Memphis on the block . . . . to cover the tracks of "The Renegades"!

I then think that the other hg's will figure out that Memphis had "alliances", real or imagined, with many of them. Don't forget some of his discussions with Michelle about sticking together. It's possible that this will be looked at as good gameplay by the jury, or it's possible that the jury will better understand Dan and understand some of his play!

I don't think we (at least me . . LOL) can predict how the jury will react. :sherlock:

Sonoerin.........I agree, I'm betting Dan will plead his case very well to the sour grapes in the jury house, Memphis however I'm not so sure - he really hasn't done all that much.

I'm hoping the most sour grape :furious: April will still be hissing

" He won a CAR!!!.......He won a CAR!!!!"

the hg may actually respect his gameplay more

the fact he won a car and is still in the game

jmho

Sonoerin.........I agree, I'm betting Dan will plead his case very well to the sour grapes in the jury house, Memphis however I'm not so sure - he really hasn't done all that much.

I'm hoping the most sour grape April will still be hissing

" He won a CAR!!!.......He won a CAR!!!!"

I think April will base her vote on that alone. Didn't she win stuff too, but she was obsessed with that car from the beginning?

They should stop giving the hgs prizes anyway.

Well if Jerry or Keesha get the next POV I really think they will evict Dan. (If he is not HOH) It could very will be Memphis and Keesha or Jerry at the end. With that being said the winner could either be Keesha or Jerry.

I think that if either Jerry, Memphis, Dan and Skreesha were to be F2 the jury will have a hard time deciding. They've all done someone wrong on the jury and if they didn't wrong anyone they were just hated for one reason or another.

I can't even say that so and so will beat out so and so anymore...I think it's all a crap shoot.

But, I do think if Renny is there she has the best shot of beating them all.

Memphis has grown on me...........he at least has shown he has compassion and empathy.........also, he's not bad looking:).......and, I kind of like the quirky way he dresses..............and, for all the Dan admirers, he wears CLEAN clothes

No I haven't worn plaid, madras pants since the Johnson administration. And I scrupulously avoided those awful double knit Leisure Suits of the 1970s. There were so many tackily dressed men actually out in public wearing that crap! Hell, I wasn't a damn Hippie because being a Hippie back then was being a fricking conformist.

I'll need to see before and after photos, GingerSnaps to check out what you said about Memphis and his face. I guess seeing them so much I don't notice that much change in weight, you know?

It could be the camera and maybe I never really looked at him that closely before, but his face looked like a balloon and the rest of the body looked somewhat bloated. If he was female, I would have thought it was his time of the month.

Memphis has grown to huge proportions, he is growing man boobs he is gettin soooo fat, the sight of him makes me ill, if Memphis wins bB10 what a waste.

peeerrrffeectt straykat, looks just like him

Archived