Memphis - Week 8

Jem

Sorry to be a pain here, but I'm new to this.... I subscribed to the live feeds and can't figure out how to watch it. It takes me directly to the CBS Big Brother page (Real Player) but there is no obvious place to click to try and watch live feeds.

Everything I click takes me to view thoughts or blogs etc. etc...Help?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have forgotten where to go , it has been a while since I had the feeds, usually you click onto your real player, not CBS, and then real player gives you the options of where to go., hope Marty or Gsn, or someone who has the feeds can help you.

memphis is a snake, I really have no use for any of them , except for Keesha and Renny. Memphis never smiles, has that same look on his face all the time, and he always makes it about him. But then , Dan is the same way, except for the nasty talk ,I liken Memphis and Dan to Adam and Ryan from last season, both of them have left a bad bad taste in my mouth, followed up by Jerry. what can I say???

ain't that the truth, did you see him when he was walkin in his trunks, yikes, he was flub-a dub

I can't believe ppl think Dan and Memphis are like Adam and Ryan.

Adam and ryan had no gameplay, they were stupid and hardly thought it thru. I hated them. [especially adam]

I hope Dan can pull off something miraculous and win this.

Memphis is rich already...two points:

That jalopy he won in week one is now, according to April, worth $20 mil...and rising...

Plus, after flaunting his large man breasts, Memphis' agent has already started a complete line of "Man Bras a la Memphis"...see below

Tell me about it, Slimcruz! I think if Mem and Jerry had a fat thigh comp, Mem would win hands down!!!

I'm seriously beginning to think Memphis is older than he's letting on, too. Listen to his story he gives to HGs....I ran/owned this company for a number of years. (Drug Smuggler?) I attended Florida Cereal Killers' U for five years (no degree, just partied hardy), my G.F. has had to support me the last five years. Methinks Memphis is a font of misinformation. Hell, he could be Neil Bush for all we know!!!

Memphis has played this game harder and better than anyone else left. He is so good, every1 of the other three will take him to F2, lol. The only thing that is weird to me is how he was talking about Ollie not playing until he had to. Um, that's what you did Memphis, you just did it better.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Memphis has been underestimated from the get-go. His DR sessions say that. He needs to work on eye contact though. He like so many cannot look someone in the eye and lie.

I am sorry, but I think you all are sooo far off and we have been watchin a different game, I do not think Memphis has had his head anywhere except up other peoples games, he is the ultimate floater, until the end and then look at what he is up against, no compitition that is for sure, Jerry is his strongest competition, along with Dan. and even tho Dan has realy turned me off as of late he has played a waaayyy better game then Memphis. Memphis is a fake and a phoney, I do not like him at all, hope he does not make it to F2 and really hope he would not win, he does not deserve the win, he is a non entity in this game, he has been carried and when they could have put him out they did not, female jealousy got in the way, and Keesha is not gonna be saved by Mrmphis, she will have made a huge mistake in trusting Memphis, that is for sure.

It drives me insane that you say that Keesha is jealous?? So she can have Memphis & Dan all to herself = get real. Memphis and Dan love their girlfriends and she loves JJ. Is it wrong to have someone you consider having your back wrong in this game. I don't think so I certainly don't see any hanky panky when the lights go out between them so I don't get it.

As for her being jealous of all the girls. I kinda remember that Libra basically talked Keesha into nominating Angie from the get go because she didn't like her and April, yeah, but I don't think that was jealous on her as much as it was on April. Michelle, I truly think that Keesha and Renny really wanted to keep Michelle, but they wanted to stay true to their alliance. I guess people think what they want, but I don't see jealousy at all. She can't be that bad if Renny see good and likes her very much.

I truly think that Keesha and Renny really wanted to keep Michelle, but they wanted to stay true to their alliance

Michelle was manly and no threat for the male attention in the house. Plus, Skreesha wanted Memphis' attention and keeping Michelle in the game would have not made Memphis happy.

Archived