Memphis - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think of it as confidence, as he has no problem in an over-sized statue!

EDIT: And I don't think he wants to be any kind of tourist-attraction, but dropped into the sea. So when he son is asked on the wherebouts of his pop he can say with pride, "in the deepest part of the ocean!"

I wouldn't last either. Even when I'm married, after the mushy phase fades, I enjoy just going into a room alone to read or whatever. Many couples have perfectly happy marriages living their lives close but not too close! And it's so hard to be roommates with strangers. Remember college?

Nakoumis?? not Nicademis,lol which is funny to me, cause one of my sons name is Nick and we used to call him Nicademis. Anyway, I get what ya all are syain,lol She voted against Cowboy, and I could never see Cowboy winning and being the best player.

Memphis just grates on my nerves, even moreso than Jerry.

So if Nicodemis had voted for her brother to win, Cowboy would have been the best player that year?

If you are last man standing then yes, IMO you were the best player no matter how people think you played. Of course alot of the times it just comes down to two sucky people being left and the jury has to decide which one is going.

That would be last season for me with Adam and Ryan the last 2 , could not stand either one of them.

and that would be pure torture, for us especially,lolol

Actually, GingerSnaps, the more I think about it, the more I think you are mostly right. If one of the contestants was a blow-up doll (a real blow-up doll, not a reference to April) and the blow-up doll ended winning Cowboy-style, then to a large extent, their gameplay strategy was inferior to the strategy of laying around motionless and mute. I do think that there is a random element introduced by the competitions, though, that makes BB more analogous to poker, where the best players win more money and tournaments over time than less-skilled players but not necessarily every tournament due to statistical variation in the cards dealt. Janelle, for example, was the poker player that was not very good but kept getting dealt good cards (i.e., winning comps = good cards), and she was just one more good hand away from winning two tournaments.

yeah me too, at that point, you got the money and who cares,lololol

I found the results on Wikipedia, you are right, Nakomis did vote for Cowboy. I could have sworn she didn't.

no biggie

the only reason why i remember that was because diane for drew stood out to me so much

the guy diss you yet you vote for him lol

jmho

shows ya what I remember, I thought Nakomis voted against cowboy,lol

the guy diss you yet you vote for him

The thing that gets to me in not only this game, but others as well, is that the guys will usually stick with the "bros before hos" concept and make tight allies with another guy but the women will usually drop a woman ally cold if she thinks she can make an allience with a guy. This just my opinion based on being a reality show junkie.

I think it's because many of the guy alliances are made early in the game whereas the gals could be indecisive. One day someone is their friend and the next, they're not. Most of the women are catty and not sure if it's a prerequisite to be on the show but with that characteristic it would hard to build and trust relationships in the BB house.

him having three final two deals shows how weak this year hg are in knowing what other hg are doing in the end game

jmho

Archived