Memphis - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, name one thing she did in the game prior to getting evicted? Walking around in a daze, or smoking three packs a day doesn't count? She never made any move at all to further her game. I never said nor suggested that getting rid of Angie was brilliant. That was the Jesse move. I thought that was brilliant and turned the tables on the wishes of the HOH ruling the way people voted, so yeah I thought is was a brilliant/great move. Plus, she didn't even get the blame. Libra and Dan did.

I am liking me some pudgy BB Memphis right now. He won POV when it was important and that is what counteth. I wish he would give us a great big smile, tho. He is soooooooo serious. I am fine with Memphis-Dan or Memphis-keesha at the end. Would be swell for Memphis to take the 500K AND the car home. So there.

Memphis has played a good game and most likely will get to the final 2 unless keesha and dan talk and find out his deals with both of them. I wonder though, if they survive to see f3, will memphis throw the last comp since he has deals with both to take him?

It would be interesting to see Dan actually lose his temper. Can't believe he's Italian descent! Hell, I'm French-Irish and much more out there than Dan. He's cool as a cucumber! Would love to see him and Memphis turn on each other...to each others' face! Memphis ain't afraid of going off on anybody.

As far as Dan goes, still water could run VERY deep. Seeing Dan lose it would be worth the price of admission!

I'm not sure if it'll get nasty, but I really think both these guys will give it their all in every single one of the comps. I know if I'd made it to F3, I'd be busting my butt to win every comp. Why count on anybody to take. Be the picker, not the pickee...LOL Not like Jerry mind you :hahohi:

He'll be loyal to himself and only himself

Without a doubt!!!! I think Memphis has made it abundantly clear that he'll take whomever he thinks he can beat for the big bucks! That's not being greedy, that's just being smart. F2 has nothing to do with loyalty. It's about winning the game. I would hope Dan decides based on those same principles!

Sono, do you think Dan believes he can only beat Memphis?

I think Dan might be able to do OK against Memphis. What can Mem really say to the jury? "Gosh, I wouldn't even talk to half of you, and the other half of you were so stupid to believe you had a deal with me to get to the end!"

And both of the boys are probably remembering that screaming fit in the house that night of the steak dinner! All the girls, except Renny, upstairs screaming at the top of their lungs! So they might feel that they've got a shot against Keesha!

I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BB should change the final show to a cocktail party! Let's get the jury together and ply them with booze! OMG, can you imagine the results? :beer::box::boxing::bash::faint:

OH! OH! Lose the Chenbot, bring Jeff Probst into the house to host the cocktail party and stir up the chit with his questions! April & Keesha could get into a major hair pulling battle (though with April's elevated forehead, I'm not sure how long she'd last) over who Jeff thinks is more beautiful! Jeff feeling April boobs to verify that they are indeed "real"! Ollie losing his mind and promising to make Jeff pay for costing Ollie his "manhood"! Michelle cooing to Jeff "I Wove You"!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!!! I'm having a breakdown............. :stars:

Let's get it started . . . . :sing:

I still can't believe how Brian was right about Memphis. Basically how he would be able to sneak into the Final 2 undetected. It looks like it now, but I really don't think he has a shot at winning the game now.

Archived