Memphis - Week 8

Jem

Yep, he's one of those phony "unemotional" people. The guy didn't take anger management classes for nothing. I've seen him get a little testy with the womanizer remarks and HOllie's remarks. He confuses not giving a crap about others and only himself with "emotion."

All he talks about is luxury comps and is still in the house due to the protection of others. The second biggest waste of space this season.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the likeness of Memphis and Spencer. I like Memphis, Spencer not so much... Spencer is such a media whore... he 'leaks' to the paparazzi about when and where he is going to be so that they can get pictures of him... gag! They may even be giving he and Heidi their own reality TV show... can't even imagine...

He does have a bit of a spoiled air about him... he did say during a convo earlier this week how he has had to work for everything he has but he has been fortunate enough that if he ever did need help out of a bind his family was there for him...

(and I understood the sarcasm)

HUH?????

One sometimes sad (or not - depending on how you look at it and where you are in the game) fact of game-playing is that finessing your way to the winners circle by aligning yourself with strong players and choosing to keep yourself from risk does not preclude a player from winning it all. Rules don't prohibit playing smart no matter the course. IMHO

memphis wont win bb if he takes dan off

jmho

He might not win, but I'm so proud of him. He banking on the fact that the jury will still believe that Dan is either a plant or America's player and won't want to give him 500K. He knows that the "old people" are trying to eliminate the younguns. He said he hated Jerry and wanted him out. He didn't like Renny being a loose cannon. He truly is one of the most honest about his friendships in the house and who he really likes and dislikes.

Yes, I know he is sending Renny home, but if anybody else had won, Renny would be safe. At this point in the game, you HAVE to win competitions. Dan and Memphis make a good team to win the competitions to bring em to the end.

Archived