Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wench actually thinks America would vote her back in?!?!

It's incredible how delusional some hg are. She actually thinks we're pulling for her and would want to make it up to her for not winning anything and for being kicked out for 'doing nothing wrong.'

It's a game, people!! Part of the rules are someone is evicted this week!

You can campaign for yourself without making all kinds of threats to hurt people outside of the game just because they put you on the block............that ugly stuff is uncalled for......imo

the calling dan a child molester was low as low gets IMHO

I didn't hate Michelle before. I sincerely disliked her and was exceedingly annoyed at her conspiracy theories. But accusing someone of being a child molester is wrong unless it is actually true. She is venomous and now? I hate this bitch.

OK...that is just going WAY to far. She is p*ssed off over being screwed in a game so she is going to try to destroy someone's life...that is just uncalled for. Words and statements like what she said about Dan CAN affect someone's life drastically even tho it's untrue...gossip like that is very very mean and destructive and just disgusting.

gsn... words won't capture it... I know its a show... I really do. But Michelle's comments, were not even spoken in the heat of the moment. She's had a full day to calm herself down and to refocus to try to campaign to get herself into the game. But to utter those words out of anger denegrates anybody who has actually been in the position of ever being molested. She throws it around as an insult rather than realizing the severity of the accusation. There are people who are guilty and then there are people who are falsely accused and go through HELL trying to clear their names of that kind of a charge.

I know that no rational person is going to take her seriously... I don't. But there are insults that are acceptable and even understandable in these situations. Even Jerry's accusing Dan of being a "Judas" was understandable (though over the top), because Judas sold out his friend for 30 pieces of silver. Dan sold out his ally Jerry for half a million dollars. So that insult is okay. This other... NOT.

BB has all four feeds on HOllie and Manchelle whispering. If I could stomach listening to them, I still couldn't make out what they're saying. Everytime they show them doing this, they sound like they're inside a giant conch seashell. All you can hear is the ocean. I'm sure she's just ranting about conspiracy theories anyway and how she believes she still has a chance.

Michelle is pretty sure they have Renny on their side and are going to try tomorrow on Keesha. So Jerry walks in and all talking stops. I wonder if he cares that his BBF are trying so hard to get him evicted.

jerry has sense to know michelle is going

no need to get worked up

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name