Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the subtle way in which Michelle is trying to get HOllie evicted??? I saw 2 examples of this over the night's feeds.

1. Michelle and Jerry where in the back room and Michelle was saying to him that if it had been HER throwing all that stuff around and breaking shit they would have bumped her ass out already.

2. Then on BBAD HOllie and Michelle were talking about what Dan did and Michelle in a very passive aggressive manner told HOllie that Dan made a fool of him and is probably in the DR laughing his ass off at HOllie's expense. HOllie says, now don't tell me that... gets me all riled up.

*I just had to snicker to myself... how she's trying to break HOllie into doing something to get him kicked out of the house. Little does she know that it probably would do nothing for her.*

I'm not sure Michelle would think that if Ollie was DQ'ed the evictions would be off. IMO, Michelle's probably a little bitter that shes again getting the shaft. Sure she could have stayed on the swing, but Ollie made a deal and made her a target.

Anyone else notice the subtle way in which Michelle is trying to get HOllie evicted???

Is it really so subtle? When she was begging Memphis for another chance yesterday she told him she would put up HOllie if she got HOH.

She still doesn't get it, they want her out this week.

Sure she could have stayed on the swing, but Ollie made a deal and made her a target.

Just like the deal she made for Jesse!

The deal with Michelle telling people she was going to put up Ollie was thought up by Michelle and Ollie. She would just tell everyone that and then they would put up Dan. That was their plan if they saved Michelle.

(sound familiar?)

she ain't backdoored yet, let's us not count our chickens,lol

Oh gag! at 9:46 am BBT Michelle and Keesha are talking in the kitchen and Keesha asked Micheel "If you got offered Playboy would you do it?" Michelle "F*** Yeah! My mom always said if I got offered it to go for it because I won't have this body for long"

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name