Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing that Dan and Memphis are now apparently GAY and head up to the HOH room to ... what was it that Michelle said? Ah yes... to blow each other.

Wow.

sonoerin... yes... Michelle has surpassed from being a twit to being a twat. Hmmm... you know what occurred to me? If it is tit for tat in the big brother house, then maybe Michelle baby talked so much that she turned Ollie into a twit and she turned into a twat. Tit for tat with twit and twat.

Manchelle is talking about the first vacation BB gave them and then they went home and came back for vacation 2.

Can someone fill me in on this? Why would they send them home?

Michelle is a despicable skank and not representative of RI...how embarressed her family and friends must be at her foul mouth and demeanor..get her the he** out of there...she can win comps and pov and when she doesn't she is a psychopath...hope you have a good medical plan to reach out and enter severe psychological evaluation with a professional... :animated_shocking:

WOW - just read this thread - Manchelle is calling Dan THAT (I'm not repeating it) and now Dan and Memphis are gay and doing B.J.'s? Manchelle is one sick cookie. Mean stupid bitch. If I was in the house I'd have punched her right in the face and gladly walked out, sans cash. Then I would be America's favorite with no money and not caring.

LOVE YA DAN!

I would say something, but at this point for Michelle every time she opens her mouth she is so embarassing that I can't think of anything to sum it up. And she seriously thinks people outside the house like her? I would love to see her reactoin when almost all the fans don't like her

Yeah, Michelle everyone wants a phone call and for those who think it's life and death to get one should have stayed the hell home and make all the phone calls they want.

PS: Skreesha you are on national tv and you don't need the phone to say what you just did. They have a tv right and heard your love message.

Wow, some want to punch her and trip her, yet the HOllie thread are full of posts that say he should be dq'd because he got violent with a lollipop.

I made the remark about punching her in the face. I don't think that I wrote any posts calling for Ollie to be DQ'd after his tantrum. I did write one saying that there should be some penalty for lots of the stuff the HG's do and included the sh#t ED did.

And if my son or brother were on the show and that skank called him a child molester, I would want to punch her.

lol Michelle "I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, i don't even believe his name is Dan"

"I think he wants it up the ass, that's his plan. Put him in prison, put him in jail or something"

Michelle says Dan doesn't care about job or image... does she not realize half the crap that flies out of her mouth?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name