Angie - Week 2

Jem

I agree bbinSavannah, whoever was on the couch would be who she was hangin with as she smokes 24/7, seems like she smokes more than ED, just not quite as nasty about it.

I do like her tho I do not think she has any game, and the other girls are a mess, so I am havin a hard time with who I can root for,lol

funny but true about all of them Jem, specially April,lolol

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her because she does not act like a Jr High student. She seems to do her own thing and it doesn't matter what the others think. I wish she could see whats right in front of her face I can't believe she doesn't see Libra and April for what they are and I am afraid they will chew her up and spit her out if the guys don't keep her safe

As I believe she's admitted, she doesn't know how to play the game

I like Angie, but I find it hard to believe that someone would apply to a three month reality show and not know at least a little something about how the game works.

With that said, right now...she has no game.

how the hell does she say she doesnt know game

in her preshow interview she said she was a big bb fan

seems like a lot of them said a lot of things in their interviews that we have yet to see in their game playing,lol

I just like her because she seems "normal".

Brian was all about "game" and look how far that got him.

At this point in the game, I think just earning trust is better than trying to work some strategy.

Libra & April are "workin it" already.........let's see how far that gets them.

I liked her from her first interview.

I like that she is not one of the mean girls. I like that she said she is a tomboy and I am thinking she is going to bust out and start winning a lot of comps. I think she is wise to sit back a little and watch and not make enemies.

Go Angie!

She hasn't won anything. She hasn't made any moves. She hasn't proved anything.

There has only been ONE HOH and ONE POV, so I'm not sure saying she hasn't won anything is valid. The same is true of everyone in the house except Jesse, who has won both. They've been in the house a little over a week - we've only been watching them 4 days, so I think you're expecting a bit much for so early.

I like her because she has resisted those other beotches, and she doesn't let Libra control her. And I think she's cute (even though I'm a girl and I don't swing that way either, but I can appreciate looks) - she doesn't fit the Barbie Doll mold, which I like.

I understood that Angie didn't vote to save Brian because it was bad enough that she was being associated with him.

She definitely needed to clear herself of Brian, but what really puzzled me was why she chose not to record a good bye message for him.

This doesn't make me dislike her, but I thought it was odd. Perhaps she had already decided it was time to move away, or she felt Brian already knew her thoughts as a friend.

She could be a shy person that felt exposing anything would have seemed artificial, but I don't know. The recorded messages are private to only be seen by the viewing audience.

She seems to have a strong sense of detachment from the show which perhaps I'm looking too deep.

I definitely admire her for not bowing to anyone & staying true to herself. Seems to be her defining characteristic.

"The one problem I had with her is she voted Brian out."

She did that to reassure those who thought it was suspicious she at least tried to help in Brian's fight to stay. No harm done really. She tried, it didn't work, so she went with the house. The one thing she did accomplish (if even inadvertently) was all that collateral damage between Keesha and April. Putting cracks in an alliance so random fights between those girls later would be twice as self-destructive.

yep...Brian said it was ok to vote him out...they all knew he didn't have the numbers to stay.

I don't hold it against her...nor anyone that feels the need to vote against someone in their alliance when this happens. To me it's a symbolic gesture that one is open and willing to change their gameplan ...vote with the house, admit defeat, regroup, etc...especially early in the game when loyalties usually aren't very solid. Later in the game...when the lines are clearly defined...it's pointless to vote out your allies...everyone knows where you stand and you're a target regardless. If Angie, Dan and Steven all voted to keep Brian...it would have been viewed as them making a statement that they are/were a solid alliance...screw everyone else...come and get us.

It's kind of a double edged sword though because now Dan has shown he is a man of his word and will be loyal....and that can work in his favor if he stays...where Angie and Steven may be perceived as flip floppers...and it could work against them.

voting with house to me is and always will be a sign of weakness to conform from fear of being an outcast

I don't agree. In the first few weeks of BB you will always have a form of mob mentality. These are all strangers thrust into an environment foreign to every single one of them. They become drawn to other HG looking for something familiar to make them feel more comfortable. It's a basic human response.

It's also very difficult to stand out in the crowd because you haven't conformed to the situation in the same manner. In order to survive this show you have to become part of some group, otherwise you become the outcast with a big X on your back. People can't get you out of the house fast enough because they feel uncomfortable around you.

Take yesterday for instance. When the HG were waiting to go outside for the comp, the majority of them were in the kitchen area talking about movies, laughing, cutting up. Where was Angie? She was in the bedroom with Steven. She should have taken advantage of that situation and been part of the group. Continuing to alienate herself from everybody will only see her leaving the house sooner than later.

I really like Angie. I think she's very smart and needs to take a little different approach than she is now. If she plays her cards right, she can go far in the game.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :)

Archived