Angie - Week 2

Jem

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't find Angie smug at all. I like the fact that she's not playing "kiss azz" with Libra and crew. She is being her own person.

Ginger, alternate screenname?? (I'm a bit slow today I guess...lol)

Wishing harm on someone is mean, especially if they have done nothing to deserve it. So, how does one defend someone on another thread over words and then wish another bodily harm?

I wonder what the alternate screenname is?

Wow, talk about baiting.

:huh: Ummm, it's a figure of speech. Saying that you hope someone falls on their face doing something, means you hope they fail. It's not literal. You do know the difference between "literally" and "figuratively", right?

I defend my faves. I never said I liked every HG. I don't like Angie and gave my reason why. I'm happy to defend it. :)

I don't find Angie smug at all. I like the fact that she's not playing "kiss azz" with Libra and crew. She is being her own person.

Smooches, I see her playing kiss ass with Memphis. Since he let her in to his alliance, he can't go two steps without her up his. When Brian was around, she wasn't as close to Memphis as she is now. They hardly talked, unless Brian was around.

I didn't hear that specifically ...but I've heard them talk about the hat before. They hate it because it was Brian's...and they think her wearing it is somehow her way of throwing him in their face or her loyalty to him ...or something like that. I don't really get the animosity they have toward Brian and Angie...just "Mean Girl" mentality I guess...

and side note to all...Please don't feed the trolls!

So what hat was Brian's hat? I just assumed they meant her knit hat.

I can't picture Brian wearing a hat but then again my brain is like mush lately. :unsure:

yes...it was the knit hat she often wears.

I recall seeing him wear it once...but mostly she has been wearing it.

I still can't figure out why everyone loves Angie. Don't get me wrong, I like her but she is far from my favorite houseguest.

What is it about her that you all love?

She gives out good Karma. She is not a kiss up to the mean girls. She is funny and loves to do funny skits. She is not self absorbed. She seems to be someone I would love to know in real life outside the house. She said she is a tomgirl and I like that about her in comparison to the girls that cake the makeup on for an hour.

I still can't figure out why everyone loves Angie. Don't get me wrong, I like her but she is far from my favorite houseguest.

What is it about her that you all love?

i guess its the bb cinderalla story

libra and crew are the stepmother and sister

dare I say anything......ah hell yea!!!! You go Angie! Love the Wicked Stepmother and sisters comparison.

I hope Angie falls flat on her flat face during any competition. I don't like her smugness. She's such a know-it-all.

Silly, Denise4925, you know you cannot post unfavorable comments about favorite houseguests and not get baited. Where have you been ;)

But I agree with you, Angie is as much a kiss ass as the rest. She knew Brian/Dan would make a strong alliance, so she inserted herself in the middle. Notice, none of them said, "Hey, you know who would make a great alliance member? Angie." Nope, but after voting to evict Brian, she's walking around wearing his hat. To show she's loyal?? Hey, with loyalty like that, who needs enemies.

Other than that, she's about as exciting as wallpaper.

she's walking around wearing his hat. To show she's loyal?? Hey, with loyalty like that, who needs enemies.

I don't know what her reason is for wearing it...but it was the Mean Girls that made assumption it was out of loyalty to him...

I see. She's wearing Dan's hat to show her loyalty. Well, I have to agree with the above poster about loyalty and enemies.

It was disappointing to see those who were behind Brian not throw their votes to evict elsewhere.

I think it was from that moment I liked Dan.

the hat...see post #183 this thread...:rolleyes:

I didn't hear that specifically ...but I've heard them talk about the hat before. They hate it because it was Brian's...and they think her wearing it is somehow her way of throwing him in their face or her loyalty to him ...or something like that. I don't really get the animosity they have toward Brian and Angie...just "Mean Girl" mentality I guess...

and side note to all...Please don't feed the trolls!

Okay, that makes more sense to loyalty and enemy comment. I still say she should have not voted to evict him.

Angie has been in a secret alliance with Jessie, Michell and Memphis from the beginning. I wasn't aware of this until after the eviction.

Archived