Angie - Week 2

Jem

The best thing that could happen to her is for her to win HoH... Maybe that would wake her up and she would start making her own deals and allainces... (How weird would it be to see her and Libra working together? (I know that would never happen cause Libra hates her...) )

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Angie wants to be there...she's sooo low key that it appears like she doesn't care. She doesn't feel the need to constantly repeat and confirm her commitment to Jessie and Michelle...who both seem to need the constant reinforcement. Michelle sees Angie talking to someone else then starts panicking that Angie is not with them...runs to Jessie and plants seeds of doubt. Michelle is going to be the downfall of that 4some...not Angie.

she knows April and Libra don't like her...and she doesn't like them either. She jsut got finished saying that to Jessie.

You have a point. Why wouldn't she use it? She's going to be the target no matter what.

They do love eachother except Renny and Angie. They chose to alienate a few.

They don't hate Renny. I know Libra and Keesha thinks Renny is hilarious. Did you happen to catch the conversation they had last night when steven got in bed with her? It was crazy. I think Libra is the only one that showed a little compassion when Renny said they didn't have her medication the first couple of days.

They don't hate Renny. I know Libra and Keesha thinks Renny is hilarious. Did you happen to catch the conversation they had last night when steven got in bed with her? It was crazy. I think Libra is the only one that showed a little compassion when Renny said they didn't have her medication the first couple of days.

I don't know if she was hated or not, but I watched enough to see that no one (Keesha had a few conversations) spoke to her and she sat there quietly for days. I'm sorry but if anyone is showing compassion for her then she is a means to an end for them. How can you alienate people like that and then turn around and make like you care?

She got put on the block for a really stupid reason and she is a bit of loose cannon. I'm not sure if I'd be quick to strike up a conversation with crazy Renny. Most of the time she doesn't seem to know what's going on. Yesterday someone asked her what she'd do if she won POV. She said she'd use it on herself. How can you make an alliance with her? As for being social, I've seen her hanging out with everyone in the past few days. I hope she's playing everyone.

She said she'd use it on herself. How can you make an alliance with her?

Honestly, do you expect anyone on the block who wins POV not to use it on themselves. These people are not Marcellus who btw probably showed the most selfless act in BB history with that move even if he was sure he wouldn't get nom'd.

They better start branching out, because if everyone wants to stick with the big alliance eventually they will have to pick themselves off.

Jerry singlehandedly ruined the game. He could have formed an alliance by keeping Brian and the game would be so different now. We'll know what to epect each week a member of Libra's alliance is HOH.

Honestly, do you expect anyone on the block who wins POV not to use it on themselves. These people are not Marcellus who btw probably showed the most selfless act in BB history with that move even if he was sure he wouldn't get nom'd.

She wasn't on the block yesterday.

No she wasn't but hypothetically no one would.

Your sentence sounded like no one would form an alliance with her because she would use pov on herself. I see your point, but she was being sarcastic...nobody gave a crap about her before yesterday and then yesterday they are all wondering what she would do with a POV.

She (Renny) reminds me of my own mother (minus the accent), and we are not close, so............ But, I do, in a way, feel sorry for her as the outcast, but she's a few cards short of a full deck... Kinda like my Mom

Reaper, lol lol.

Or perhaps Renny is just straight forward, no BS type of gal, unlike the rest of them

I'd like to add one more thing about Renny - she did apologize to Jessie several times and IMMEDIATELY that night she woke him up. Jessie and wants everyone to bow down to him. Jessie is now on a role about Steven not congradulating him on Jessie's HOH. If anything Jessie was very distresptful to Renny on live TV, and couldn't take Renny's comments back at him.

As much as I like Angie, I get a sense of awkwardness in autonomous social situations . . . that's why she hangs out on the couch. I totally get that, while she has had the opportunity to check out the rest of the gang in the house, she is quietly melting as her easy companions are being targeted out the door.

I don't know how much longer her sitting on the sidelines act is gonna carry her.

She needs HOH to snap her out of her funk. :sly:

Archived