Angie - Week 2

Jem

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon 2.0 -

Before BB - smart, exiting, top pick

During BB - could be confused with a couch cushion

I really think [and I hate to be a broken record] that she aligned with people she thought she had the most in common with and ultimately figured out that she liked other people much more so she was confused because at the beginning of the game, you tend to stay with the people you like the most but she wasn'ta ble to do that due to people's paranoia. She's said numerous times that she's had a huge conflict of morality after getting to know everyone. If she hadn't given her word to MMJ, I think she'd bring together a lot of the outsiders to get out some of the girls because she can tell they're gunning for her. She's in an alliance of big personalities and so she has no choice but to just be agreeable.

Libra has a huge h@rd-on for her (Angie)...and I don't really understand why it is so much more directed toward Angie than toward Dan and Steven. Everyone else seems to be fine to just go along with the plan...but Libra can't let it drop that Angie is not up for eviction.

The sh*t is really going to hit the fan today...now that Libra's gotten word from Steven that she (Libra) was being considered to be back-doored.

Ohhh...it's gonna be good! :animated_bouncy:

I think Libra hates Angie because she is the only woman that won't at least act like she is kissing Libra's post partum posterior. The others seem to humor her enough that she thinks she is in control. With Angie, she can't stand it that she won't worship her. IMO of course.

I agree SugarB, totally

Probably Angie's honesty and the trouble she had with faking friendships might do her in. I would love to see her form a good friendship with her alliance and go all the way. I think she might have a good chance sticking with Memphis or Dan if she can manage to keep Dan in the game.

Most of the HG I am either "meh" or don't like.

I am anxious to see who is really good at comps. I tend to like the good player.

me too Marty, but so far Jesse has been the only one to win anything and I really do not care for him, Angie to me is sooo standoffish, I do not really get where she is coming from, if she is coming at all, I think she really has got to step it up, maybe if she would win HOH it would breathe new life into her, but if she keeps on being so flat I think she will just fade on into the sunset.

You changed your avi Marty

The girls hate Angie because she's gorgeous without makeup and doesn't act like she cares that she's gorgeous.

Angie is stunning. She doesn't flaunt it either. Girls hate it when pretty girls act like they don't care because they often take it as a severe ego.

Incidentally, I've never seen anyone on Survivor Sucks BB boards get as much pure love as Angie. I mean, when HGs get love on SS there's always a bunch who hate the same HG and even make hate threads, but Angie is just a pure love thread and people are going nuts for her over there.

If she lasts by the end of the season I think she easily passes Janelle as the most favorite houseguest ever (throw Will in there too if you think it's him currently).

angie reminds me of a puppy

jessie and memphis are pulling puppy through the game

she better grow a mind of her own soon and stop being the puppy that is led

I've liked Angie from the beginning, her and Brian have the same witty sense of humor.. Now that he is gone there is noone one that can keep up with her.. Memphis has been trying to make a attempt but it's lame. He just doesn't have any charisma. But I give her credit for trying to hang in there..

Now that Jessie has admitted his stalker crush with her to Michelle, she will go and do everything possible to get Angie out of her alliance b/c she's just as insecure as the other girls and she wants to be the center of attention at all times.. Now that Michelle and Libra both know that he has a crush on her, it's only a matter of time before the house figures it out..

Angie knows she is the first one out of her alliance, they would turn on her in a sec. But for now she has no choice but to stay with them..

I'm hoping Keesha will flip, join up with her to form some kind of alliance with Steven and Dan. ( only if Steven stays)

if you look way michelle does you have lots of reason to be jealous

:boxing:

The stupid thing is... Michelle would have no reason to be jealous of Angie. I don't think Angie is really interested in any of the guys that are left.

It doesn't matter whether or not Angie is interested in Jessie. The problem is Jessie is possibly nterested in Angie and that takes his attention away from Michele. It places Angie as the center of Jessie's attention. High school behavior all the way...

Angie is the reason I keep watching this season. Stunningly beautiful. Elegant in every possible way. Smart. Her ex is an idiot for letting her go.

The rest of the house is a bunch of skanks, hypocrites, and morons. Except for Steven, maybe.

I think Angie is such a nice person. She is always nice to Renny, Jerry and the outsiders where as some people do nothing but trash others.

From the feed updates last night

Libra comes in to whine and complain about Angie's "kackiling" and Jerry from the other room.

I agree Marty...one of the many reasons why I like Angie and hope she goes far in the game.

I will say this though...if the house were filled with nice and considerate people like Angie...it would not be as interesting as it is. The game needs the mixture of all types of personalities to be interesting, fun and unpredictable. A lot of the fun, at least for me, is bitching about the ones I dislike and what stupid things they do. I do appreciate good and smart game play...but we need the balance of bad in there too.

Archived