Angie - Week 2

Jem

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going with the house is how you lose big brother

and angie position even after going with house shows you gain nothing by doing it except looking like a conformist

and whole concept of going with the house first few week was never common in bb

i think bb 6 started it and now it is somewhat common place

because before bb 6 the first week eviction votes was always up for grabs

I sort of agree UPV in the fact that this is a different BB being play these days, not like the first , lets say 5, and so true Moxie, Angie does alienate herself, she never takes part with the group, she does not have to like be with them ,but to not even solialize with them will I think hurt her game in the end, she hardly ever smiles, and I heard her say yesterday or last night that the game of BB is not what she thought it would be like, very telling to me.

I picture Libra with arms folded standing over her husband while he is changing poopie diapers telling him how she wants it done.

10_1_103v.gif

edit: Why the hell did I post this in the Angie thread?

I sort of agree UPV in the fact that this is a different BB being play these days, not like the first , lets say 5, and so true Moxie, Angie does alienate herself, she never takes part with the group, she does not have to like be with them ,but to not even solialize with them will I think hurt her game in the end, she hardly ever smiles, and I heard her say yesterday or last night that the game of BB is not what she thought it would be like, very telling to me.

This has me most concerned about Angie...she doesn't socialize in the groups well. I have seen her 1 on 1 with a few of them and she really relates well in that way...(Memphis, Steven, Michelle, Dan, Brian.) I think as time goes on...she'll either loosen up around them all or individually they'll start to see how genuine she can be in a 1 on 1 conversation. I don't think she'll ever warm up to April and Libra though.

I do not thinks so either, she seems to be uncomfortable with it as you say in groups, but you got to be in the group situations sometimes in this game, you cannot be a total outsider, Steven has sort of done that as well isolated himself to 1 or 2 people and he is on his way out, you just can't show any weakness or people will use it against you.

very true. How you are perceived in this game is critical.

angie problem is that she is a guy girl

and trying to socialize with girls make her look fake

michelle is the same way but she gets accepted into the group since other ladies arent threaten by her due to fact she isnt very good looking and add to fact michelle likes to gossip all polar opposite of angie

I am not sure Angie is anyones girl, not even her own, she seems so docile and uninterested in even being there, it is weird,lol

she zach of the bunch lol

boy, that is true, but I'll tell ya they really just do not like her, so she really needs to befriend someone,lol I really have never seen anyone go in the BB house and act so cold and disinterested,lol

Yes UPV, they sure hated Zach in te beginning, difference is he was very verbal, not so shrinking and quiet like Angie.

I think her acting disinterested is a cover-up for feeling emotional in the situation because I've seen her cry about 3 times now. She's still my favorite and I thought she played the game last night by making it clear to Steven that he wouldn't get her vote. That was respectable but also her way of staying in good with the rest

Yes... She is emotional and a downer, but I think she is still playing the game. She did tell Steven if she won the PoV she "couldn't do that" (save him) And she wouldn't give him her vote so... I think she is committed to the game... Just in a different way than we've seen... or it could just be her strategy... She did say she would lay low (But HOW low?! lol )

I don't think she can lay low. If she had won POV, saving steve would have been her best move. That would have been one more person in the house that didn't want her gone and would owe her a favor. She's going to be the target regardless of what does down because she's on everyone's radar. Libra isn't the only person that wants her gone.

I like Angie and understand her personality (or what we have seen so far). I, too, am one that loves small intimate groups over a crowd. I hate listening to people bad-mouth others and will walk away from a group when they start gossiping. Even at my DD's girl scout meetings I am considred on the outside because all the mom's just gossip about other moms when they aren't there. It drives me nuts and it is easier to bring a book and "look" like I'm busy. Women just don't know how to be around each other and be civil along with having fun. It is much easier to hang with the guys, be able to say what you really mean and get on without the drama.

i rather she leave over steve

you mean keesha or michelle lol

angie is clueless and is just happy to be in an alliance

Archived