Natalie

Jem

i couldn't figure that out last night. i'm SO confused...i didn't watch most of bbad...but i saw nat w/ ryan, and then they cut off sheila and adam talking.

it's funny, too...before sheila made the "jane fonda" comment...i thought nat's hair only, not her face, did look like jane fonda in "klute" an awesome old movie with donald sutherland.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The argument between Sheila and Nat started just as BBAD came on last night. I almost didn't bother turning it on. So glad I did.

I can't take Natalie but I have to admit that her tears got to me a little bit. I honestly think she did just want them, N/S/A/R, to be F4 but she's now upset that all her lies caught up with her. She's told so many she can't keep up with them. Sheila called her out on just about everything. I wish she had called her out in front of Ryan about the F2 deal Nat/Ryan made yesterday. Nat spilled her guts to Sheila about it before the argument, which she was still just playing both sides by telling her. She's an idiot. If she could have kept her mouth shut thruout this game and really made a deal, she may have had a chance. She goes overboard working everyone "just in case." That's why no one believes her. Ryan does seem to realize that Nat is the only one he'd have a chance at beating in F2 though. This may get interesting today. No one has any loyalty, imo, except Sheila to Adam, which would cost her the game if by some miracle she won the final hoh comp and chose Adam to take to F2. We all saw what happened when Ivette stayed loyal to Maggie to the end. Ivette handed Maggie $500k.

Adam can beat them all, imo. If they had any sense, they'd all work on getting him out.

Well Wednesday is going to be HUGE. Somdone will go home. Someone will get HOH and Sunday we will have th POV winner. The HOH and POV winner are in the F3 for sure with the POV winner getting to chose the 3rd person.

Big Week

I said before and I will say it again. If those boys are just that stupid to keep Natalie to F3 just so she ends up kicking their butt in the final comps, she deserves to win. I do not WANT her to win. I want her gone. But if they are going to be THAT stupid... then so be it.

final three comp is made up of three comps last i check

so the odds of someone outside a/r winning one of those comps is high with or without nat

now its kind of tough to keep her since they already trash her and plotted against her

so she'll be even more unpredictable now

I get the impression now that both boys feel that if they can get to F2 with Nat they are a sure winner. (even though they tell themselve it's the Bro's F2) But, if its a Ryan/Nat F2, it'll be a toss up in my eyes. :animated_bouncy:

that is only real toss up for me with jury votes

i think nat may take it

For me, I want more entertainment the next 12 days....I want NAT OUT...watch Sharon take control...it would be a riot if after all this time Sheila & Sharon F2 and the Bro's for all their coniving are out the the running. Would serve 'em right!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

That's why I both loved and hated the confrontation with Natalie. They needed to call her out and her reaction was as expected, but I knew this would happen. I knew Adam would start to feel sorry for her and I knew that it'd give her time to respond and smooth things over.

If they keep her, all I have to say is "Have you learned NOTHING from James' return?" Don't bring back someone you intend on getting rid of!!! But I'm still not too worried about Ryan making deals with Natalie. At the very most, he's covering his butt in the jury house. I don't think there's much Ryan can do about it Natalie leaving though.

Nat's up to her same ol' stuff - she talked to Ryan and Ryan / Nat made a deal to go to the F2. He went and talked to Adam about it. Then Ryan went upstairs to the HOH and started throwing Adam under the bus with Sheila, in an attempt to get keep Natalie. Natalie, I believe, told her F2 deal to Sheila. Sheila, of course, went to Adam. Adam is po'ed at Ryan and because Adam needs Sheila to get rid of Ryan, at the worst, it'll probably be a 1-1 tie and Sheila will definitely send Natalie home. Ryan's deal w/ Natalie doesn't mean anything...PERIOD. Just like his deal with Josh, James, Sharon, Adam, Natalie....just about everyone! Sheila is not falling for Nat's crap and neither is Sharon.

Oddly enough, yesterday Adam and Ryan said that Nat would try to come between them. Ooops! Sounds like they're getting premonitions, too. LOL

That sounds like fun SueZ

I am tired of Natalie's eyes darting all over and her talking so fast and begging and dealing. Had enough. Natalie winning is my worst nightmare. Gives BB a bad name in my book.

lol

these houseguests are making me psychotic!!!!! :fear:

when i fell asleep last night to BB on showtime adam was talking to sharon and he was POSITIVE about his vote. no matter what, natalie was gone.

"BOOM DONE!"

ryan was 80% for voting nat out but the guilt was seeping in...

now, i see the vid links from late last night showing ryan & adam talking in the BY and they are locked that nat is staying... 2-0. :cry:

i'm soooo upset! :(

Perhaps the boys are simply given Nat a taste of her own medicine just so that they can watch her face when she LEAVES Wednesday 2-0. Thats what I would do!

Archived