Natalie

Jem

They mostly just drug test the field workers now. I did work in Operations for a couple years in a Safety position and never had a urine test. It is just a random test thing they do.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big mouth Natalie just told Sheila that both Ryan and Adam have a final 2 with her. Natalie said her final 2 with Adam is because they are starting a business together and Adam wants to F2 with her. Natalie said that Ryan wants to go F2 with her because he said he told her that she is the only one he can win against.

The guys are so guilty of playing all sides and they never get called out. grrrrr

I thought I read it was Nat that said her and Adam should be F2 so that they will have both amounts of money for their buisness........

Big mouth Natalie just told Sheila that both Ryan and Adam have a final 2 with her. Natalie said her final 2 with Adam is because they are starting a business together and Adam wants to F2 with her. Natalie said that Ryan wants to go F2 with her because he said he told her that she is the only one he can win against.

The guys are so guilty of playing all sides and they never get called out. grrrrr

Isn't that calling them out? How the others use the information is their problem.

Is she DUMB or playing DUMB???

She used a METAL BOWL for her hair dye.

I am a guy and I know you are not suppose to do that.

YOU MAKE THE CALL

And it sounded as if she was blaming Sharon for the Girl Group talk but I recall that Nat was the one bringing it up everytime!

So how is it looking for our Gnat. Is she a goner? I sure hope so.

Not that she would get or understand the reference but Hanoi Jane was a traitor so I would say that that was Shelia's way of saying she is gone with having to worry about Nat knowing

I think she is smart and old enough to know about Hanoi, she even brought up the point about her being big in the Anti War movement for Vietnam but stopped there.

I think Shelia is alot more then myself and everyone else gives her credit for and I think she realized that week in and week out that her body could not handle beating the young people so she chose the gameplay of laying low until the time was right and now that momma bear attitude is gonna come out.

I would go as far to say that I dont think that Shelia will lose another comp that she plays in.

CTK - I find it hard to believe that Sheila was involved in the antiwar movement. She is only 2 yrs older than I, and I was a little kid. She was only 13 in 1975. I don't see it. But who knows....maybe I was just sheltered and maybe she was raised by Hippies? *G*

No MsF I meant that she talked about Hanoi being with the Anit War movement.

Meaning that if Shelia knows that then I would think she would know about her being a traitor and then imply that to what Nat as done in her eyes.

CTK - I see. Yes, you're correct. I know about Jane and I have no doubt than anyone older than me does also. I just find it somewhat incredible that she would use an insult that subtle (not to us, but to someone in their 20s). I think she'd be more likely to use Benedict Arnold instead. I would like to think Sheila is that smart, but I'm not convinced. She's been pulling the "single mother" card SO much that it convinced me she didn't have much of the intellectual capacity to create another argument. Since she seemed to lack that capacity, the Hanoi Jane thing doesn't wash with me. *shrug* Just my opinion.

BTW CTK, I just saw the video of Sheila saying Nat looked like Jane - AFTER I typed the above. Not sure still. [shrug]

I think she'd be more likely to use Benedict Arnold instead

Nat might have thought she was talking about eggs.

I see what you are saying though, but what if the single mom card was used to throw everyone off. I might be giving her WAY TO MUCH credit.

But I have noticed a completely different Shelia in her mannerisms and the way she carries herself now then in the begining. And I dont think it is the HOH being the cause because I started to notice it last week.

I really do think we are gonna see another Shelia start playing now.

I dont think Nat looks like Hanoi in Golden Pond or any movie.

I think she just saw the resemblance when Jane Fonda had that hairstyle.

But that being said Sheila said she loves politics and does follow it and is very aware of what is going on. (Democrat uggg) When she made that comment Natalie said she doesn't know anything about politics and doesn't care.

Sheila was referring to the hair style and color when she mentioned Nat looked like Jane Fonda. Nat has lived a sheltered life, not knowing who the Fonda's are!!

As for Sheila, she is a bright woman. She may not be educated like most of the hg's but she is much more informed than most of them in many ways. As I've said many times, with age comes wisdom.

Archived