Natalie

Jem

Well hell that would cut out 80% of conversation. All we would be left with is God, and Bodily Functions.

Everyone lies in this game EVERYONE you can not go through this game without telling at least 1 lie. It cant happen. Nat got caught it sucks for her but thats the game.

She got played just as she was trying to play everyone else.

Sure, whatever you say. Unlike others here I could care less who wins and I just call it as I see it.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i never knew their was a differnce in urine between male and female lol

different hormones.

I use to help run the surprise pee test in my unit.

i never knew their was a differnce in urine between male and female lol

You said you're a nurse, you're joking, right?

different hormones.

I use to help run the surprise pee test in my unit.

They check for HcG, if it's present than a female is pregnant. It's present as soon as a female is impregnated.

You said you're a nurse, you're joking, right?

no need to bash me

i never saw any difference in the urine

Sure, whatever you say. Unlike others here I could care less who wins and I just call it as I see it.

Same here. I find it more enjoyable to not pick someone to win that way you can objectively understand and watch the gameplay of everyone.

i never saw any difference in the urine

Well your not gonna see it the test pick it up.

Although when my wife gives me a golden shower I do detect a hint of flowers and spices, so I assume thats because thats what woman are made of.

J/K

i am talking about looking at urine with bare eyes

not after it goes to lab

well, I used to work in the medical field, went to nursing school, and I never knew there was a difference, but if Natalie told that story, it is prolly just another one of her lies to make herself look important, that is what she does, she makes it up as she goes along.

my post was about looking at urine with bare eyes and saying its male or female

btw whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i am talking about looking at urine with bare eyes

not after it goes to lab

Your right it is either clear, yellow or tan depending on your fluid level at the time. Could be bloody but then you got a whole bunch of other problems.

We had someone one time try to pass Lemonaid off as urine because he had just smoked and thought that if he did that he would get to take another test after he had sometime to pass it. It didnt work

i know with drug test urine they watch you like a hawk

they poured the blue liquid in toilet

and tell you not to flush

my post was about looking at urine with bare eyes and saying its male or female

Sure, okay.

But really, who looks at the urine when it's collected to go to a lab? No one stands there and says "gee, you're urine looks dark or gritty today." The people just collect it and send it to lab.

If you're a nurse then you can analyze it, to chart for a specific reason ---but if it goes to lab, no analysis needed.

We had to watch them do it. And I mean stand in the stall and watch them put the cup up and go. Then they have to walk out of the bathroom with the cup rasied above their head and it is placed on the table, then the seal is put on it.

And if you get gun shy then you have to sit right by the table until you pee even if it takes all day. After 7 hours they treaten you with a tube! Not pleasent at all!

I do not think that being able to win BB requires a close friend.

Oh, and TCK, I had to take a urine test once in order to work for this certain company, and they absolutely made me keep the door open, I wan not thrilled but wanted to work for this place so I complied,lol

You wanna hear something bad FC.

When I was getting the job for Kraft I had to go get the work up, urine, blood and hair.

Now I shave my head and my wife likes it clean down there, so I walked out of the doctors office with chunks of hair missing from my chin. It was horrible because I had other errands I had to do that day.

i know with drug test urine they watch you like a hawk

they poured the blue liquid in toilet

and tell you not to flush

She wasn't doing a urine screen for drugs, she was submitting urine as pre-admission testing for a surgical procedure. There is a difference.

She wasn't doing a urine screen for drugs, she was submitting urine as pre-admission testing for a surgical procedure. There is a difference.

Difference in collection and what they tell the test to look for as far as drugs go yes.

But the general properties of it are done no matter what.

I work for the government and have never had a urine test. hummm. They do random ones now but I have never had one. That was 24 years ago when I started and I did have a physical.

Wow Ctk, that is a bitch to have them pull out your shaved whiskers, I know the hair folicle test is supposed to be the best way to know even how long you have been using. I think most docs would run preg screen if they were doing surgery but like I said Natalie coulda just have been makin it all up as she was going along, and was not even preg at all, she likes to make herself the center of attention so the bigger the story,ya know??

Archived