Natalie

Jem

I don't know what I think about Sheila's intelligence level. I, too, never went to college but I feel intellectually superior to Sheila! *LOL* OMG - I truly mean that, but I understand if it provokes people to call me out on it. Part of what makes me think Sheila is a dumbass is that her pronunciation on many words sucks, ie. scenarial.

CTK I don't think she played the single mom thing to minimize her threat level. I think she truly believes it entitles her to extra respect and extra money. But that's just me...and BTW in the interest of disclosure, I was a single mom too.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess I look like Mr Clean cause I shave my head. LOL

If Shelia was basing it off of hairstyle then I would say that it was more of an insult because she could have picked ANYONE with frosted hair, someone more modern so that Nat would get it.

I agree with that too MsF, my wife was a single mom to 2 before I meet her.

Shelia got lucky. Nat could have beat her easy in that comp and only threw it because she thought she had the boys in her pocket ,and Shelia could not win HOH next week so she would be put up and have their vote to get rid of her.

Shelia ain't that smart she has to repeat everything she says 3 times to make sure she comprehends it :)

CTK I don't think she played the single mom thing to minimize her threat level. I think she truly believes it entitles her to extra respect and extra money. But that's just me...and BTW in the interest of disclosure, I was a single mom too.

similiar to danielle bb 3

Aww.. I loved Daniele.. I Liked the other one more :D

I just hope next season there is a HOUSGUEST i can just root for the entire time.. I would have been able to here if it wasnt for the couples.. I probably would have rooted for Amanda or Alex.. but not together. weird I know.

yeah pairs twist really made it hard to like hg

Dingbat Nat wasn't going to win that comp. She blabbered nonstop trying to appear to be handing it over to Sheila. She was sooooooooooo ready to drop. Boobs must've been like two anchors. pffttttttttttt

The pairs idea was a bust....

For us ... and ... the HG's that got stuck with a loser.

It wasn't fair to be booted out of the game because of the stupidity and personality

of the HG they were paired with.

I'd cry FOUL after committing a chunk of my life to CBS ... and then find out that

any of my game play had just been ripped from me.

Boooo Hisssss

If CBS wanted to do pairs then they should have put married couples or dating couples together and kept them together the whole time.

Imagine how many divorces would come out of that.

CTK - Excellent idea! Want a divorce? You don't have to build a house anymore! Sign up for BigBrother-Splitsville! But as I said earlier somewhere, I'd love to see a MENSA season!

I'd love to see a MENSA season!

Or how about a "Menses" season - 14 premenopausal women living under one roof.

Or how about a "mid-life" crisis season - 14, 40 year old men who have left their motorcycles, skateboards, bungee cords, sports cars and 20 year old mistresses to live under one roof.

I think Shela had HOH won before Nat Dropped. She was short enough to hang there with her legs straight out against the glass. Nat has langer legs and they would have given out. Ryan was almost sqwished in his box. I saw some kids doing something similar in a park between climbing poles and the shorter kids could hang on for hours (back agains one pole and foot against another.

I only saw what was on TV I could be wrong.

"Natalie starts talking really fast and is very excited because Ryan is telling her that their chances of going to the end and winning is to be the final two together. He says he is going to work on Adam to vote Natalie to stay this week and that neither can repeat this conversation. Ryan asks if she has a deal with Adam for final two and she says,

She has got to be the nastiest girl I've ever seen. She colored her hair with no gloves on, she's started picking her nose and burping, and now tonight when they were eating she uses her fingers like a freakin' knife and just shovels her food in. She makes that gross looking marinade and sticks her fingers in it and licks them repeatedly. Her voice annoys the hell out of me. MY GOD I can't stand looking at her. She's such a nasty freakin' skanky ass ho! Not to mention she's a bad liar.

what the hell is goin on in the house right now betwen Natalie andSheila?? Geesh I worked all day and have not been on the puter and this arguing is going on??

Archived