Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie is up in HOH and telling Sheila about her deal with Ryan and she said she doesn't trust Adam. She said that Sheila and her have to get the guys and Sheila just got sick of her rambling about what all the deals are. I think Sheila cracked from all the ferking alliances that Natalie has. So Sheila called her out on a few things. That is how it started .....

well listening to her sniveling is really nausiating me, I do not believe one bit of it, her tears that is

Nat put more words into the peoples mouth. Saying that Adam or Ryan came up with Team Christ when it was Nat that came up with that name!

thank you BBFanDoug, do we have to listen tot his crap all nite, I am just sooo over it and will take a xanax and go beddy by, I cannot tolerate Natalie :boxing::cookoo:

This is frustrating. I admit it... I love watching a train wreck and I WANT to see Sheila calling Nat out. The video that was posted stopped short and I can only hope that someone is capturing the rest of it to where it obviously gets good. I don't have live feeds, but I do watch the videos when they're posted. *sighs*

The part that I did see, I was soooo proud of Sheila. Her calling out Natalie on judging others and how two wrongs do not make a right... In the beginning, Sheila was the person that I could not stand the most and now she is turning into one of the people I like the most.

If Ryan isn't telling Nat the truth right now on live feeds, he's doing a great job lying. He's telling Nat he's with her again and he'll try to talk to Adam. I think Ry might actually believe her about Sharon now. Ryan says he really wasn't sure about Nat at the time of the "meeting" but now he's sure she's loyal.

I disagree. Nat has for sure talked scenarials (as Sheila says) with everyone and said she has people's backs, but I truly believe she is more loyal to Ryan and Adam than anyone else in the house.

As I posted elsewhere - Oooooooo....Sheila pushing WAY too hard on Ry and Adam to get Natalie out. Ry and Adam just left HoH and they're having second thoughts on voting Natalie out now. DAMN! I hope like hell Sheila just dug her own grave. Both guys think it's fishy that Sheila flipped and is pushing so hard. EXCELLENT

Ry is telling Adam that Nat declared loyalty to Adam and Ry in front of Sheila and Sharon and they need to consider that. Ry telling Adam that if they keep Nat, they're guaranteed final 3 and they agree she has been loyal no matter what she has said and how Sheila has turned so hard on Nat and it must be because of Sharon.

Adam will talk to Natalie tomorrow and they'll make the call then, but they FINALLY GOT A CLUE!!

Sheila is trying to save her own @ss but its really not beneficial to the boys to keep Sharon ... If Sharon wins POV one of the guys are going home for sure ...

Keeping Nat ensures them F3 and Adam is guranteed to win against Nat or Ry ...

Sheila's best bet is to get rid of Nat ... That is why she is pushing so hard to get her out ...

One thing for Nat that I truely believe is she did stay true to Adam and Ryan and she stayed true to F4 ... Nat would have never voted against Ry or Adam no matter what ... She wanted F3 with them and then its everyone for themselves ...

GO NATALIE!

Sheila did call her out, but how is that different from Adam calling her out? Because Sheila did it? Sheila was RIGHT. Natalie WAS the one starting the shit and Natalie WAS the one throwing everyone under the bus but herself. I hope to hell that Adam sticks to his word with Sheila and votes out Natalie. They think that Natalie will guarantee them F3, but you know what? It probably won't. Natalie looks after herself and no one else (since Matty is gone).

I think it would guarantee them final 3. Ryan got up in the middle of the night and went to Nat's room & told her Sheila has been planning and gunning to get her out. So now she knows who started it all. Ryan is definitely on Natalie's side now. Natalie will be so pissed at Sheila next week that she will want her gone plus she'll feel like she owes the boys for saving her.

The boys finally got a clue and if Nat wins HOH she says she will put them up on the block or so she says.

The vote is going 1 -1 with Ryan throwing her a vote and Shelia kicks her ass to the curb.

Guest nerorowan

:cry: Yep, I know Natalie is more than likely going to sequester on Wednesday but she is still my favorite and it makes me feel good to show my support. Which, since I too am occasionally delusional, I will probably continue to do after Natalie is evicted. :cookoo:

Archived