Natalie

Jem

I really do think Ryan wants to keep her and Adam really wants to evict her....

Natalie is gunning for Adam and Ryan thinks Adam stands in the way of his half a million. He wants Nat to do the dirty work and he can go to F2 with her and she is the only one he has a chance of winning with.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Adam really wants to evict her and not be the bad guy (what a puss) then Shelia needs to assure him to throw Nat a vote and I will do the dirty work!

Dear Lord: Please let the leader of Team Christ go home and go to Sunday School to learn about what "Thou shalt not Lie" means..........and Lord, please let it be Wednesday night, Also Lord, if you could just hit the "mute" button on Shelia and Nat, It will be appreciated. :angel:

(One more thing Lord: maybe make all of them ALL go to Sunday School and learn the same thing!!)

Amen. :angel_not:

crazymonkey your a liar because Nat said last night that SHE DIDNT come up with the Team Christ thing, it was eother Ryan or Adam.

Natalie's prayer--Dear Lord, Please let me win this game. If you do, I promise to never lie, striptease or give strangers bj's ever again. I'll also learn the Ten Commandments and the meaning of each and I promise to do good things with the half million dollars.

Natalie's prayer on finale night--Never mind Lord, I won it on my own.

:lol: good one!

Really Natalie's religion you can sin all day long as long as you ask for forgiveness you are good to go.

You just start sinning all over the next day.

Really Natalie's religion you can sin all day long as long as you ask for forgiveness you are good to go.

So she is training to be a Catholic Priest?????

Sorry that was wrong but I couldnt help myself!

It's so hard to really judge who is voting which way with this bunch. Is Adam just telling Ryan it will be a vote 2-0 for Nat to stay? Could be. Adam was po'ed last night at Ryan because he found out from Shiela through Nat via a conversation Ryan /Nat had that Ryan and Nat made a deal to be in the F2. So maybe Adam is playing it cool because he really IS going to tie up the vote and Sheila send Nat packing. Don't start unpacking your bags, yet, Natalie!!!

What's really humorous to me is that when Natalie and Sheila were arguing up in the HOH, Natalie was giving Sheila reasons why she SHOULDN'T keep Natalie but in Natalie's warped brain, she was thinking they were reasons for Sheila to keep her. She started telling her 'if you think about it, I've won lots of stuff and I'm strong', 'you need someone strong to keep you in this game. Do you think Sharon is strong? pffft!' In my mind, I'm thinking "Are you trying to booted?" Bringing up that you've won a lot of crap and you're stronger than most of the contestants isn't the smartest move in my book. Then she starts spouting that if she goes to the jury house, she will be vindictive (good Christian she is). Well, who will you exactly be vindictive against? Ryan, Adam, Sharon or Sheila? All of them would have a hand in your demise. Then she starts talking about getting rid of Adam...HELLO?! McFly!? :bangin: Did you not tell everyone that you wanted to get rid of couples - Adam and Sheila? Did you not tell them that you thought Adam and Sheila were working together? So you go tell Sheila you want Adam out, who you think are working together and are allies? Thank God this woman isn't in a war zone. "Psst! Hey China! Don't tell Iraq we're going to go after them! You can't say anything to them, okay?"

MrsFroman

Just caught part of Natalie confronting Sharon in the live feeds! Very nice. Ryan and Adam witnessed as far as I can tell. Only got about 3 minutes of it and it was chopped up and I had NO video but I got parts anyway. Wish I had seen the whole dang thing though.

Go Natalie!! Sharon denied she tried to throw Nat under the bus.

IMO, sharon is sealing the coffin on her exit. if she stood up to nat and confronted her, called her out on her lies IN FRONT OF THE BOYS, instead of sitting there like a quiet (but guilty) looking little mouse, i think the guys would have uber respect for that... in addition, i think they would believe her over nat. from where i'm sitting, throughout this game, sharon has been a lot more honest than nat; she just runs back and forth and reports the BB news/gossip... but it's almost always TRUTHFUL! whereas nat does that and it's lies. ex: nat will recall a conversation that took place between sharon and her but where sharon is usually quietly "mmmhmmm"ing, when nat retells it, everything is always SHARON'S idea and nat is just agreeing. i'm not sure what relevence that really has but the guys seem to care. and of course, nat and her "F2" with everyone in the house but they all do that to some degree....

either way, if sharon doesn't confront nat and call her out, she's gone. a few tears wouldn't hurt either since adam is a total WUSSBALL when anyone sheds a tear. sharon needs to stop trash-talking nat to the guys too...it's just confirming what nat is saying about her.

speaking of nat, i'm sick of her bitching about sharon talking to the guys about her... helloooo, it's called campaigning and nat is doing it way more hardcore than her... hypocrisy #7,326 in nat's book.

(i was away from the feeds for a little while, did i miss a confrontation between them???? it sounds like i did! :( does anyone have the vid?)

never mind, i found the vid!!!! y'all are too fast for me! sorry, i should have checked first.

THANKS!! :wub:

So I'm reading the updates and it looks like Ryan is at least trying to save Natalie, and Adam may come around, but he's scared of going against Sheila. I wonder if they are really going to keep her or if they are just putting on an act so that when it's time for the live vote, they vote 1-1 and force Sheila to break the tie, making her the bad guy and endearing themselves to Sharon and Nat.

Sharonda - From the conversation between Adam and Ry at the pool table late last night, it seems they finally realize that if they keep Natalie, they'll make the final 3 and it's not so sure if they keep Sharon. I hope they keep their heads out of their asses and keep Nat. It definitely would be better for their game if they did.

So I'm reading the updates and it looks like Ryan is at least trying to save Natalie, and Adam may come around, but he's scared of going against Sheila. I wonder if they are really going to keep her or if they are just putting on an act so that when it's time for the live vote, they vote 1-1 and force Sheila to break the tie, making her the bad guy and endearing themselves to Sharon and Nat.

I think it's an act and I think they will evict her. But if it isn't an act, by Wednesday night, Sheila will turn them around. I don't think they are naive, I just think they can't make up their minds. Indecisiveness will be their ruination---ha ha ha.

*SNAP* I got IT!! She's a ROBOT! Explains her wide eyed never blinking stare, loud monotone voice, drawn on stupid grin and stiff butt walk! Oh and... the plastic boobs! Pull her plug!

NATALIES THREAD MADE IT TO 40 PAGES IN ONE WEEK!!!

She is by far the most popular houseguest this season!!!!

Yeah, but look what she's popular FOR...BJ's, lying, manipulating, double-dealing, hypocrisy, lactating, and stalker-ish / clingy behavior. Wow! In my lifetime, I could only hope I never reach that level of "popularity".

BJ's, lying, manipulating, double-dealing, hypocrisy, lactating and stalker-ish behavior.

And your point is? :animated_shocking:

Just kidding but, she has made it this far and she is working with what she has. What would you expect from a ex-stripper, bikini clad barrista, born again christian?

Archived