Natalie

Jem

I want to see Nat with Ryan and Adam final 3. The other two chickies piss me off so much worse than Natalie!

Maybe it's because I expect less of Natalie? Wow...maybe that's it. I have been trying to figure out why I like Natalie better than Sheila and Sharon besides the way they play the game. I think that's truly the answer. Took me long enough! Ha!

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the argument between Natalie and Sharon where Natalie was supposedly calling Sharon out. What a pathological liar. I truly believes Natalie believes the crap that comes out of her mouth. It's amazing. She reminds me of my aunt. She tells the most outlandish stories and she believes them. If you call my aunt on the BS she tells you, she'll shut right up, but if you don't she keeps going on and on and on. Even if you say it incredulously, like "Really?!", it still eggs her on and it becomes more elaborate.

Sharon was 100% right on and she called Sharon a liar to her face. Well, Sharon did listen in on conversations, I'll give Natalie that much, but she's trying to convince Adam and Ryan that Sharon said stuff that Sharon did not say and convince them that Sharon initiated conversations that she didn't. The more the girl talks, the more annoyed I get with her. If I thought Natalie was doing this for more for strategic reason rather than just because she doesn't want to look bad in front her "boys", I would feel better...but I don't think she's doing it for game. Sure, she wants to get to the end, but more so that these people have caught her and she's trying everything she can to be accepted again. It's just more pathetic than anything. If she wins, it'll be another Allison / Jun ending and this season of sucky people will have a sucky ending.

NATALIES THREAD MADE IT TO 40 PAGES IN ONE WEEK!!!

She is by far the most popular houseguest this season!!!!

SEE SHE IS A CAR WRECK ON THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE, AND BOTH SIDES HAVE SLOWED DOWN TO LOOK!

I think what bothers me the most about Natalie now is she didn't learn and she didn't gain anything from this week. Despite the hypocrisy of her actions, when she was called out on it, she didn't own up to it and she seemed oblivious to everything she did. Like her mind did some editing on her whole experience there in the house. Heck, her mind probably has edited a lot of things, I'm guessing. And she seemed more like a child - more upset that she got caught than upset with her actions.

if Natalie dosent win we all know she will be on "Are u smarter then a 5th grader?"

Foxworty asks "ok 1st grade question english, How do u spell Cereal?"

Nat: "thats! Easy! Ceral"

F: "im sorry u are not smarter then a 5th grader."

N:" Oh Snap! i thought i was smarter then a 8th grader!"

F: "Dont u mean 5th grader."

N:" no theirs 8 kids their."

OMG anneabelle, that is tooo funny, and sooo true.lololol

Natalie has become the most foul and disgusting person to play this game. She's worse than anyone from the Friendship. Ugly on the inside, ugly on the out.

I love BB, but Natalie is the first HG EVER that really makes me want to stop watching sometimes.

nodoubt, I am feeling the exact same thing, and I hate her with every fiber of my being, she deserves shit, nada and certainly not even 50 g's

I had to laugh a little when Adam started getting all defensive with Sheila about her "feelings" in the HoH. Calling her an f'in bitch and that it's not about her feelings, etc.

Ummmm, isn't that why the original plan of BD Natalie is under possible "revisement"... because Natalie started crying and making the boyz feel bad for playing the game and not keeping her?? :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the power and sway of a nice pair of big fake bobbies to influence and change a man's

decision smile.gif

I see the power they have... I'm thinking about getting a pair and then going down to the Lexus dealership. I imagine I could get a great deal on my next car.

Waaaahhh, waaaaaah, waaaaaaah. Natalie crying. She made fun of James crying. My, my, my how the tables have turned. I'm so confused right now about who Natalie is aligned with that I can't keep it straight. Guess I'll have to watch live eviction tonight to see if she stays or goes. Wonder if DR had anything to do with the boys swaying their decision...

I don't like Natalie anymore...

Archived