James

CeCiMom

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Xal, I was a bit sickened by his actions outside the BB house but I was more disgusted with his relationship with Chelsia and how he used her to the end. Not that I cared for her at all but their actions in the house left a lot to be desired. His association with her and her dirty little deeds put a really big target on him in my eyes.

Not to mention, his back dooring Matt after promising Nat, Matt was safe. Also, his laughing about hiding Alex' dads cross and encouraging Chelsia to talk about Amanda's dad. I could go on but that sums up why I don't care for him. What about his revenge about being voted back in the house. He should have been thankfull he got another chance.

i never liked james from beginning

Marty, thanks for the link. Now I definately don't understand why people are making such a huge fuss over this. It was a 2 minute screaming match where he was calling her out. He called her a couple of things, but nothing worse than we have seen other HG's call each other over the years. Not his proudest moment, but definately not enough to get everyone as riled up as they seem to be. That was tame compared to other stuff in my opinion.

Shrug

Dep

I've been away for a day and just found out James won POV!

He is one of the best players ever, EVER, and I'm rooting for him to win!

Poor Natalie...stupid as a post dosen't even begin to describe her. From the neck down she's lovely but from the neck up --- Yuck! I do feel sorry for her. I even like Josh better then her, and that's saying something!

It was tame because you're a fan.

It's just a case study in that some houseguests can do the same things others have in the past, and if you like them, it will be allowed to slide.

It's the way almost everyone is. It's human nature.

James blowup was worse than anything Dick did last year in my opinion because James was truly angry and over the edge while everything Dick did was calculated and gameplay.

But I will respond on this specific topic again because clearly it cannot be debated.

i'm with you dep. i really wonder how many people would be fans if they had not found out about his business outside of the house. it's very interesting. the things james has done, said, lied about (LOL is this not big brother?) are no different from any other season contestant of big brother. if anyone can name me ONE contestant in the past that has gotten past the first eviction without lying and/or backstabbing i will eat james underoos!!

this is big brother!! lying and backstabbing is mandatory!

agree wholeheartedly with you XAL, and James was angry for all the wrong reasons, he was pissed because he caught someone doin the exact same thing he and all the other had been doing since the beginning, except he had bee doing it longer, he had no right to jump Sheila, in fact they were all sittin around the tbl talkin about him, and Ryan and Adam threw Sheila under the bus and made it seem that it was just her, adding fuel to his fire, then when James left the room to go get her, they said "leave the door cracked" so they could hear and not one of them at least treid to cool James Jets, real men I am tellin ya.

James is a liar and a hypocrite, all this bike tour, peace and love and saying he came to the BB house to make friends, money means nothing to him, he just wants understanding is a bunch of bull, I hate his ink, if that is an artistic expressioon, then we know where his head is at, I do not buy any of his what he says

Maybe everyone in the house was entertained by James' outburst.....I still like him even though he flipped out. He's human. I honestly would have lost my cool with Sheila a llllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time ago. That woman never shuts up. He even told her a bazillion times to be quiet and let it go, and she still kept on and on and on. Adam even told her to be quiet and she still went on and on and on. I am tired of listening to that woman talk about nothing over and over again. I think he even scared himself after the freak out. At least he had the decency to ask her if she was ok after the argument. He feels like a caged animal right now I think. He knew that he could trust Chelsia and now that he knows that the whole house is gunning for him he lost it. The problem that I have is the way he handled it. I really think at the beginning he wanted to have a civil conversation with her. He doesn't have any problems with confronting people. He did it with Matt and he held his own. But, as soon as she started off on one of her tangents and he just broke.

I don't remember anyone's names from past seasons except for Dick, Dr. Will and Mike Boogie because they simply slip from my mind. They have made no impact on me. I will forever remember James though....there is just something about him that I like. Don't get me wrong though....I don't want him to win as I've said before, because I don't want Chelsia to share in any of the money :smilielol:

well, Sheila drives everyone nuts, it is just the hypocricy of James goin off on Sheila when the ones off them that were sitting at the tbl that were talkin behind James back they should all have gotten his wrath, but Ryan and Adam (who is eaisly led) ,threw Sheila under the bus sayin it was her that had been doing the talking, he had said earlier that he was gonna go after sheila and I do not think his reasons are coreect, like I said they are all guilty as hell of talking crap on each other to their face and behine their backs, so james need to get down off that high horse of his and act like an adult, every time he is on the block he either pouts, or now as we have seen he acts out just like his girl chelskanka, he balked at her actions ,acted as though he was above all that, and now he is or was doing the same thing, but now he has pov so it is back to being top dog, except that he says he is gonna keep goin after Sheila just fior GP's cause he can, he knows she is weak and he is going to use it in the meanest way he can.

I do not like him, there is definately something about him alright, and it is not good in my thoughts

I agree Wicked.....Dr. Will was soooo funny and so entertaining to watch. James can't hold a candle to him. It seems as if James thought this game would be a walk in the park. I think him and Dr. Will are in totally different leagues. I will still always remember him though, as I'm sure a lot of all of you's will too

This guy keeps on winning...the pink hair reminds me of the f-ing energizer bunny!!! He keeps going, and going, and gee...do you think the PoV contests are "tailor made" for him? Now I'm mortally pissed. Someone said something about his tatoos. Though I don't care to see them, I CAN SEE the stupid F*ING BOW!! What guy gets a BOW tatoo about the size of a battleship on his chest?! Why didn't he just get a big tatoo that says "ASSWIPE"?

its been a pattern for years in bb certain hg win all the hoh or pov comps

rigged HELL YEAH :lol:

Until I see the actual POV competition, I cannot say if this one was rigged for James.

The drinking POV was used last season and I think was a luxury comp in other seasons. Eating and drinking horrible combos has been a staple for these type of shows, so it cannot be a surprise. Shelia and Adam did pretty well. I'm sure Ryan could have finished the drinks, too. I can't say it was rigged for James.

The disco ball had NATALIE written all over it. Hell she was a stripper for God's sake. She's used to hanging ona friggin pole. who would have believed James was capable of doing it better?

yes whatever did happen to the days of Will and boogie doing funny schemes, hey that worked by the way, yeah Both of them were cocky but fun to watch, I think the last cpl season the people the put in the house are pathetic,lol, some not all, this year, all,lol

when you open casting to mtv crowd this what you get

james, nat etc.. all on mtv

I have MTV on, are they on this true life Show??

Archived