James

CeCiMom

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never said you werent

i just said my piece

Truer words were never spoken UPV, James is a titty baby and I was so sick of hearing him say about they are all agaisn't him, WEll hell yes, and there is a reason for it, you suck James, you have lied and back stabbed just as much as any one else, but I guess it get you riled when you hear someone saying stuff out loud?. It is not surprise they want him out and just because they voted him back in does not mean they did it out of any love, the house thought it was the lessor of 2 evils, and I do not think James is a bad ass at all, but instead I think he has been lucky, and a lot of that comes from the lack of playing of the others. I'm sorry I did not feel sorry for him in his dirary room s tonight, it looked very much put on to me, very contrived, and the minute he won POV, it was a whole different story, James is very insecure, and the sooner the rest of them figure that out the sooner they will get rid of him, you have to keep you "Pity pots" to yourself, is the whole house not supposed to be against him?? I could not figure that one out, It is BB James you idiot, I detest this guy and especially his act of trying to make people think he is a fair, loving, truthful, cares about everybody kind of guy, when in fact he is out for blood, has a crappy attitude, it is always "woe is me" with him, and Josh is the same.

It is a shame that the people who only watch CBS will be blindsided if and or when Josh gets sent home tomorrow, I could see it in Natalies eyes that she was very surprised when Josh first came to her and was throwin Sharon under the bus.

i like josh gameplay he imho only hg who i think actually wants to win the game by actually making moves

i may not like his dancing and anger issue but gameplay i like

he does whatever to survive

MJCS

okay, I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this BUT James Diary room tonight made me cry. I feel bad for him.

I cried too and I'm not even pregnant. I think that his feelings were genuine and real. I felt sooo bad for him. I know that it's terrible when everyone hates you and talks bad about you behind your back. Everyone talks bad about everyone in the house--I don't think that he's hypocritical about it. It's unfortunate that he doesn't take the high road but he's too bitter at this point.

Hi, my name is BigMDGirl and I'm a James fan!!! There, I admitted it!

Goooooooooooooo James!!! Go to final 3!!!

lol

Personally, I enjoyed seeing James crying in the DR....but not half as much as I enjoyed see his skanky gf Chelsia crying last week...that was sweet!

I was a person who was the brunt of a lot of things in high school, and I really do know how it feels, but he should take his own advise, when he is winning it is all about "this is just a game" when he is losing the world is against him and he is crying "the world is against me". I think he is full of it and that he was cryin not only because he was going to be forced to fight for the damn pov(he is very lazy) he felt stupid for goin off like he did on sheila, I did not say he felt bad, no he felt stupid, and the thought of all that and maybe losing 500 g's in such a way brought those tears, not because he is a guy who is beat down and everyone is against him, Nope, not on your life do I believe that, sorry

that was not his sensitive side, it was more like, sorry I may lose 500 g's and I feel shitty about that. Sheila has just as much right to beef up Josh as she does him, I think that is total crap that he used that as excuse to go off on her, and that speech he made was pure d BS , a very backhanded way of slapping Sheila in the face sayin Ha Ha I won the POV, the man definately cannot dance, and a crazy intense side??? That is the biggest laugh of all, that was his inner 3 yr old child throwing a temper tantrum because someone dared to say out loud everyone wants him gone. Are people supposed to coddle you when you are on the block and stand to get evicted??? It is a game, and he is also full of it when he says he tried to play a good game, no he played a get even vindictive game, let us call as spade a spade. Some people may like him, and that is y'alls perogitive, but I do not buy his act at all, if natalie sends Josh home tomorrow, I believe she is gonna steam roll ol James, just sayin

This is totally a season of hyprocrisy, but James knows what he is doing and he knows he hasnt kept his word. Natalie on the other hand, lives in a total fantasy land and thinks all of the events in this house are happening so she can have some fairy tale ending at the end of this. I really dont want to see that happen, especially to a classless and tacky person like Natalie.

James knows how to work and twist info, but he also can tell it like it is.

Natalie steam-rolling James? We shall see about that.

I said before that everytime Natalie proclaimed that GOD would not allow James to stay in the game and that THIS was his week to go that I would jump up and dance everytime he won POV to prove her wrong.

:figment:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I also cried when James cried. When Josh cried, I cracked up because that was fake. James crying when no one could see him was not fake, nor was it a ploy for sympathy from the house. He didn't use his tears to try to garner support or sympathy from everyone who is against him.

On the other hand, those that know my postings, know that I can't stand Natalie and her BS. Unfortunately, I have to concede that this last week has garnered a smidgen of respect from me for her game play. I don't like nutty Natty, but at least she is seriously playing the game unlike many of the others who are just letting the others pick each other off. Still can't stand that bitch Sheila. I don't respect her game play at all.

hey, if I end up being wrong, I shall certainly eat crow,lol but I just don't think Jamsy is gonna go the distance this year, I guess we will see

not from the house, but ol James certainly knows the camera is capturing it all,including his tirade on Sheila, yes I am thinkn the tears are soooo disingenious, just another opinion,lol

P.S. I am not too crazy about any of them

hey, if I end up being wrong, I shall certainly eat crow,lol but I just don't think Jansy is gonna go the distance this year, I guess we will see

Who is Jansy?

No one is asking you to vote James all the way, but give credit when it is due?

Btw, Crow tastes like..........the 3 year old milk from Natalies fake breast.....get ready :)

Dep

i think his tears were real...i think they surprised even james. the thing is, i still don't think anyone is leveling with him. i think sheila deserved the tirade too. she's so compleyely two-faced.

they have a clip of her in "ellie", with shelley winters(who is not shelley long, joshuah) it's completely nude. she looked good...had blonde hair, on her head, and the carpet did not match the drapes...and the carpet was very BIG!

no doubt the tears were actually real wet tears, the emotion behind those tears???? you will never convince me that the emotion was anything but sef-pity, and whaaa, I am gonna lose. Yes, I am a cynic, always have been, but we will see. Gross on Natalies boobie milk, that is not the kind of crow I will eat, I meant I would come back here and say well, I was wrong, as I always do.

Oh and Jansy is Jamsy, I mispelled it, ever since I got this new key board, I have trouble hitting the wrong letters, sorry

Oh, and as much as I love James, I don't expect any of the people in the house to allow him to win the game, and that is ok. I would love to see him win, but if anyone in the house can come back and somehow sway votes against the best player this season, I will give them credit. James is against a wall and eventually it will break. If he makes it to the end AND wins.......he needs to be crowned the new king. Tough position in the game.

Dep

I really have not seen any sincerity at all in James. I think he was just bawling because people wanted him gone. James is just a little titty baby. He has his own perception of how the game should be played. He thinks if people don't play it just like he wants then he can call them out.

James just needs to grow up. I can't wait until he is out the door. Nothing redeeming in James.

well, tis true, they all are pretty non descript, and some of the biggest floaters have been in this season,lol if UPV's prediction is true, I will laugh, James and sheila final 2??? Scary

Archived