James

CeCiMom

I don't see the difference between throwing things at someone and calling them horrible things in the name of game play or in a sudden fit of anger. It's all the same.

Let's see...you accidentally step on someone's new gucci shoes, it pisses them off and they can curse you out and throw their morning coffee at you. Mind you this person has never went off on anyone but he lost it today.

Or, you really want the job and you know if you break down your co-worker everyday by calling him/her incompetent and other harrasing things that the other person will give up and you will be next in line for the job.

Maybe stupid examples, but actions are being justified by stuff like this all in the name of defending favorite game players. Makes no sense to me. It is what it is and I call it as I see it no matter who the hg is.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes knock kneed is when your knees kinda turn in and it looks then like the bottom part of your legs are flaring outward, and when he wears the tight purple jeans it really makes it look worse, James looks like the cartoon fish from the "Incredable Mr. Limpet" with the wide set eyes, and the large lips, when he was screamin at sheila, his lips were sotra turnin bluish which makes me think he has a medical issue that he doesn't he does not know about. He is pasty white and like a marshmellow, ewwwe, don't likey,lol

.... trying to picture getting romantic with someone that has a cartoon type bow tie tatoo ....

hmm .... nope - I'd be giggling too much ^_^

his natural body part faults don't bother me

he didn't have any choice in that matter

AND he can't take any credit for the asparagus... he just happened to be in that line instead of the string bean line that day

Marty, were that asparagus attached by velcro it would have a greater value on a normal human. However, now that he's allowed Scabbers (aka Chelsia) to taint it... it's useless and more than likely going to dry up and fall off like a piece of spoiled jerky.

yep, it is just one of those things, but I could not get past the rest of him to have anthing to do with the asparagi,lol, turn off not turn on,lol :bag::bag::bag:

those fans are dangerous Wicked, could really tear an aspargus up,lolol :drummer:

I meant FANGS, not fans,lololol

Walleyed?? What does that mean? Knock Kneed....is that why the bottom part of his legs look so funny? He walks like a penguin...would that be why?

Gee, I thought that walk was due to the giant peen. :giggle:

On another note.....

I think it's ridiculous to argue about whether or not James or ED were playing the game.

Well duh! It's BB. They're all playing the game. Just because you don't like their methodology doesn't mean it isn't game play.

It's all game play the minute CBS scoops them away from their hum drum lives.

Rage, Raving, Lunacy, In your face, Backstabbing, Lying, Mind games, Throwing things, spittle flying screaming, Groveling, Insincere apologizing, Schmoozing, Using.

Funny. Ive seen both ED and James do all of the above.

Only difference is which one you're a fan of.

All the ED folks are singing his praises as if he were the second coming, And all the James fans are screaming that he's a fabulous player too.

But you all have to admit that they are both guilty of the above listed verbs.

James looks like the cartoon fish from the "Incredable Mr. Limpet" with the wide set eyes, and the large lips,

OMG you are right ~ James does look like the fish

3t208.jpg

absolutely, I just think ed never proclaimed he was after all a "human being" or that he was anything bue Evel Dick or anything that was going to resemble nicey nicey, James has said a lot of things about himself that I think are far from the truth, I think he is full of it, but taking what I think out of it yes, they both have commited the same acts, and every one is a fan of whoever they like.

Oh wow Marty thanks for the pic, I was gonna go on a search for one, he does look like him doesn't he?,lolol

James said he would go at her all week, but why the other guys are talkin about blasting her with the fire extinguisher?? that is sooo f-ing stupid and if they do that I think BB will get after them, anyway it just makes them look bad to Sharon Nat and Sheila reinforcing kicking Josh to the curb, the flour and the fire extinguisher thing is just wrong, there is not reasoon to do that to any one. James is just re-enforcing every thing I have said about him, yes, I know ED poured tea on Jen, there was no reason for that either. I do think the idea of the extinguisher is over the top and would be considered physical harrassment, they better be careful

what is wrong with them??? and I knOw they do not like Sheilas yapping, but this is not the way to further yourself in the game, it really is childish, I just hope Sheila laughs and keeps her cool, then they will get bored with it and stop.

The guys are so childish. Why always picking on Sheila. She is a good sport most of the time but eventually she is going to explode and I don't blame her at all.

if they even pick up the extinguisher I think BB will call them out, if they keep this up I think BB will get on them

I can't figure out why BB is letting all this sh*t happen to Sheila??? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Archived