James

CeCiMom

XAL, you are a stand up guy. I agree with you completely. I wish the "guys" in the house were the same way. Someone has said previously that it always happens to a woman, and they're right. I don't believe James would have done that to Adam or Ryan, maybe Josh (but he doesn't count as a guy right?). I would love to see just once, one of the guys step in and say I can't allow it.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well a little ice tea on Jens head was not such a big deal and she burned herself by tryin to grab hiss cig. And I agree XAL, but when James started goin off everyone ran and hid, Ryan and Adam, the 2 biggest guys there did not even step in and at least say cool it dude. James was disgusting, and really the whole things seemed so calculated , and not from an emotional place, I feel he was tryin to break her, and she just stood there which is good. And believe me she can drive someone crazy with her babble, but James was actin like they should all come to him if they want him out, and not lie, or build him up, what?? Sheila just got caught, that's all, they all have lied straight to his face and each others faces, so what is James having such a melt down over that??? He was whinin you took away my person, wasn't that enough?? Now you have to talk behind my back, then he told adam and ryan when he came in the BB house he thought it would be a nice break and he could make friends and people would understand his cause, what?? Thsi is BB, not a tea party or a Hippie Commune, with peace and love. If I was Sheila I woulda laughed in his face and kept laughin, and I would be ignoring him like he does not even exist instead of running around babbling about the truth hurts, etc. She is gonna go this week if she puts herself up on the block, what a dumb move

Smootches

XAL, you are a stand up guy. I agree with you completely. I wish the "guys" in the house were the same way. Someone has said previously that it always happens to a woman, and they're right. I don't believe James would have done that to Adam or Ryan, maybe Josh (but he doesn't count as a guy right?). I would love to see just once, one of the guys step in and say I can't allow it.

I have to agree that James would not have done that if it were a man...

however in James' defense (I am not a James fan) I think when Sheila was talking to him giving him a pep talk or just pretending to be a friend and then he over heard her peping Josh up it hurt his feelings ... James was very vulnerable b/c he lost Chelsia and he felt he had nobody in the game so he kind trusted that Sheila was sincere...

Now how I really feel about the situation is that James dug this hole for himself... He is the one that orchastrated the eviction of Alex and Amanda, and the backdooring of Matt ... James made bad moves in the house and now he is paying for it ... James has threatened to go after everyone in the house at one point or another and has shown that he will come back with a vengence ... James has lied and backstabbed and now he wants someone to feel sorry for him cause Chelsia is gone ... LOL ... give me a break James ...

I truelly don't think any of them care if they go home all they want is to get James b4 he gets them and that is the houses main goal ....

Now how I really feel about the situation is that James dug this hole for himself... He is the one that orchastrated the eviction of Alex and Amanda, and the backdooring of Matt ... James made bad moves in the house and now he is paying for it ... James has threatened to go after everyone in the house at one point or another and has shown that he will come back with a vengence ... James has lied and backstabbed and now he wants someone to feel sorry for him cause Chelsia is gone ... LOL ... give me a break James ...

Excellent post! You nailed it in a few sentences.

Yes, he played the game, but somebody has got to go and it may be his week. This guy thought he had it wrapped up from the beginning and now he knows his chances are getting slimmer by the minute.

after last night I just do not think he will, he is letting chelseia get in his head, and Sheila, and when you do that and want vengence it is hard to come by,lol his loser butt is goin by by, but if I end up wrong, then I hope to God that Josh is outta there.

if this would mean Josh going home I would be thrilled

oh and I bet no way is sheila wanting to go up now, give me a break Sheila, you are sooo full of it. I am not thrilled that James won, kick Josh to the curb, this is their chance.

If she wants to be safe next week (James will probably win HOH) she just may start working with James. I wouldn't trust him if I was Natalie.

Go James, Go! I've had enough of Nat and SheBot.....sick of them going on and on and on. Maybe next week will be a physical HOH and he can win that and get some of that nasty cry-baby liar Shelia out of there....or the equally sickening 'Natty loves matty and doesn't have a clue" girl.

I cannot stand James, I still think he is scum and I do not think he is the winner of BB9, he may stay in there a while,, but he is going to get his at some point and it ain't gonna be the 500 grand, well here is hopin,lol

I do not even want to watch him prancin around tonite ofn the after dark, paallleeeassse, all I can hope for is a dbl eviction and Sheila, ryan or nat would win HOH,lol

Archived