James

CeCiMom

I have no problem with people being called out. Not at all. I just think it can be done without using the C word and not up in anyones face. Use some control.

I tell you I have never in my life had I had anyone in my face like that and I hope I never do.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way he was screaming in her face almost made me sick to my stomach. He does something, and says he is 'playing a game', but when others do the same thing he feels the need to 'call them out'. I can't wait until he gets evicted.

I don't blame James for going off on Sheila. I don't like the way he did it but she deserved it. She is a trouble maker and drama queen. She will now use the "victim" card to gain eveyones sympathy because she loves to be the center of attention. She complains about people talking about her but she is the queen of that game and someone finally called her out.

I was not an ED fan, his attacks were not as venomous and hateful as I have seen this time around. His attacks bordered on inappropriate at times, but he never really crossed the line.

Dumping something over someones head and burning them with a smoke is crossing the line...

Drama Queen for sure... even after all that went down last night. Just before her and Nat went to sleep she was having a friggin cow over Adam. Ranting over and over and over... if it's not one person it's another with her.

I don't blame James for going off on Sheila. I don't like the way he did it but she deserved it. She is a trouble maker and drama queen. She will now use the "victim" card to gain eveyones sympathy because she loves to be the center of attention. She complains about people talking about her but she is the queen of that game and someone finally called her out.

That's what they do in this game, talk behind each other's backs. Evidently, James thinks he does not deserve to be talked about. Just another hypocrite in the BB house.

I'll be really surprised if James wins POV today. BUT thrilled. Anything to throw a wrench in that psychopath's plans! Yeah, I know he went off on Sheila. I'm surprised it took someone that long.

Agree Ginger but Sheila is constantly bitching about it like she doesn't do it. How many times have you heard her complain about "I didn't sign up for this" or "My son is watching". If she didn't want people to talk about her so much she should shut up. She brings it on by constantly keeping s*** going in the house. They are all hyprcrites but Sheila got called out.

They are all hyprcrites but Sheila got called out.

Agreed, but why did she just get called out if they are doing it too.

That's my problem...if someone is a mean S.O.B. then it is what it is, but these short fused sore loser types always go off on the women. Nothing more than projection. I'm sure they would love to go off on men, but too afraid to.

James should stick to riding his bike around the world and getting backdoored for money.

LOL Ginger. Sheila was the first to be called out but she won't be the last. Guaranteed. With this cast no secret is safe and everyone believes that they are better than the others. Eventually they will all have to face the music for what they have done and said. That's why I can't get away from this season. Let the fireworks begin. :popcorn:

I am so sick of these hgs! Both James and Josh are weakminded, vile people. They won't get in another man's face the way they have with the women. They are cowards and low life creepy crawlies.

As I said about Dick last season, I would have been evicted along with charges brought up against me if he had done to me what he did to Jen. I feel the same way about James! BB must really screen the women contestants very well to ensure they won't go hostile should they be verbally attacked!

lol what man can be taken seriously that argue in his underwear

:animated_rotfl: leave it to uvp to state the obvious ;) pink underwear nonetheless :lol:

Darn right I have Fizzle, and I have in real life before. It's one thing to slap a guy upside the head who is doing something like that. As a man, you don't even entertain the thought of hitting a woman in my opinion. Men, sure if they need it.

I felt the same way about ED last season as most of you who are regs here know. I just find James blah than Dick because I respected the way Dick truly loved his daughter last year.

My thing is, if a guy is going to get into a woman's face and start flailing around like a madman in a public place, I'm going to step in...and I have. I'm not going to hit him, but I am going to get into his face, and sadly, more than once, I have had a swing taken at me, or hands put on me pushing me away. I don't care if it's "none of my business". I'm not going to let it happen.

Too many people allow too much to happen in this day and age because "it's none of my business". In my opinion (just MY opinion) as a human being I have a responsibility to step in if I feel the situation warrants.

If I see someone shaking the hell out of a little kid and screaming at them, I don't care if I'm not their parent. I'm going to say something.

If I see some big "tough guy" in a woman's face trying to threaten her by puffing up and pointing his finger in her face calling her all kinds of names like James did, I'm going to say "Hey, why don't you calm down before this gets out of control OK? There's no need for this, especially in public." If the guy then wants to get lippy with me, or put a hand on me, it's on.

You know what? Maybe it ISN'T any of my business, but if I feel like someone is in any sort of danger whatsoever, I'm not going to stand by and allow it to possibly escalate when I have a chance to put a stop to it.

Just my opinion, but maybe if more people would stop saying "it's none of my business", our society wouldn't have as much child abuse and spousal abuse.

I realize this is the James thread, and I realize, once again, that last season was last season, but since someone brought it up...

ED did indeed cross the line a few times last year. I will never ever forget him saying to Jen "I'm going to rape you in the bleep until you bleed to death".

I may like ED better than James (not much better) but nothing anyone has ever said in BB history will be as offensive as that.

:animated_rotfl:

well, the BB house is not a public place and they are playing a game.

how they conduct themselves outside of the house is something we will really never know unless it make the 10'oclock news after the game is over. but so far i have not seen any of them in the headlines like... "guy with pink mohawk slaps loudmouth Penthouse Playmate of the Year because she just would not stop lying." kind of thing.

i guess i missed the mass memo stateing BB was really about abused children and women... :blink:

Nice post Xal. I guess since no one here knows who I am so I can speak honestly. I have been in that situation many times but on the other side. No one ever stepped in to help me. As I watched James last night I did think he was going to hit her but he didn't. I HATE what he did but he showed restraint. Maybe I am biased due to been there done that Just sayin

I must have missed the memo where the shopping mall or local bar was about abused women and children.

...because they're not.

...and neither is BB.

Places and programs don't cause abuse, people do.

I'm just saying were it me in the house I would have stood up for Jen last year, and Shiela this year, as well as Amanda earlier in the year. I know people will think "you say that now but you're not there" but I know who and what I am as well as what I stand for.

True restraint is not verbally assaulting someone too. I think people believe they can fling off all kinds of words because there's no punishment for it, but hitting someone or the act of attempting to hit someone will bring on legal problems. So, most people stop themselves when it gets to that point.

Archived