James

CeCiMom

People have been straight up BACKSTABBED and not gone off as bad as James did. James is a whiner with entitlement issues. Period.

Just look how bad Kaysar got screwed by Jen. Did he act even CLOSE to James? He got backstabbed harder than almost anyone in BB history but he didn't go nuts like James.

James is just a poor sport.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sucks being on the block.....James would be cocky as heck if he would have won HOH. Now he is extremely upset because they did to him what he would have done to them. Natalie had to put him up because he was 100% going after her this week.

I so agree with everything you said XAL. Good post.

James is very scary. I have never been near anyone in my personal life and never seen such anger. James needs serious help.

It was Friday Night Fight Night in the BB house!!! I must say I was enjoying it all until James was foaming at the mouth. Let me tell you that was a meltdown out of fear and desperation. I don't care what James says about it being game play to break Sheila down for the PoV comp. The bottom line is yesterday afternoon he got a glimmer of hope when Sheila came to him and told him she wasn't against him and may even use the PoV if she wins it but, that she had a "feeling" James was going to win it. (Blew smoke up the wrong ass, as we found out later.)

After 24 hours of isolation and then waking up last night to hear everyone in the KT ranting about him (James) and how he HAS to go, etc. I think James was hurt and then it turned to anger. When he walked into the kitchen and told them all he heard everything and then Sheila tried to back track, that was all he could take. He didn't blow up then, it was after Sheila went on and on and on and on and on making the Awwwkward situation bigger and bigger. It was Sheila that went outside and started ranting about James and then in perfect timing good ol' (chit I can't remember if it was Ryan or Adam) stirred the pot perfectly by going to the RR where James was already laying down and told him that Sheila was feeling much better now that she got that all off her chest.

As you can see in the video... that's when he blew his stack. (Waaaay too much for my taste but, up until that point I was glad he was calling her out to everyone about what she'd been saying to him all day... heck he was spilling things she'd been doing/saying all game.)

I agree Xal, James is a poor sport.

Personally I think James and Chelsia are perfect for each other. They are so alike it's scary, even right down to how they're such whiners when they're nominated and poor sports.

So James made Shelia go hide up in the HoH, just like he said he would. Good for him.

The point is to do everything in your power to win the game, and that means being loud and obnoxious. It also means backstabbing and pot stirring. You can;t have one without the other.

James going after Natalie?? with Ryan and Adam still in the house, are you kidding? With Chelsia out, James needs another partnerless person. Adam has Shelia, Sharon has Josh, and Ryan is an asshole. James wouldn't go after Natalie until Final 4, even if that.

Go JAMES!!! I hope this works.

Two things.

Number 1, if Shiela was my mother I'd hunt James down and beat him with a rubber hose.

Number 2, 5 bucks says tomorrow's PoV is something very physical that involves eating something nasty or doing something that James would be incredibly good at.

I don't think he was going to get physical on her ass or anything (must say after weeks of listening to her non-stop rantings, I've wanted to myself a time or two :lol:) but, he was going to unleash all his frustrations with the game onto someone and if anyone was going to get James's wrath... I'd America's Choice voted for Sheila. muwhahahahaha

I think that's great but, you live in the real world and even though it's called reality tv it's not. We the audience never truly know what is said for game or not. I personally didn't hear him say any of that but, when switching from feeds to feeds he very well could have said it.

All I know is that I was watching the whole thing for hours and hours and what I saw from beginning to end was not someone that was going to hit Sheila. From my perspective it may have entered his mind to hit anyone/anything a time or two but, I didn't see in him that he was going to do it. I'm willing to accept that others saw it differently though and that's okay.

imho, there is a distinct difference between wanting to hit a woman and actually doing it. I've wanted to hit a woman once or twice in my 39 years, but I haven't because it is not the right or cool thing to do.

so, I don't really blame James for going off half-cocked. Sheila is such an idiot she deserved it.

**yay for my first post here**

LOL Xal... saying you want to hit a woman and doing it are two different things.

plus... you yourself have said you would get violent with a few of the guys if they were on the outside of the house or if you were someone's family member...

just saying....

Welcome FifaFan!!

I thought James' "I wanted to punch her face in" comment was like an "I want to kill him" or "I swear on your daughter's life comment. Just words, no real threat. I'm sure Shelia's kid is probably mad about the verbal attack, but if he has been watching the live feeds, like he's not suppose to, he'll probably note that the bitch did deserve a good verbal lashing. Just saying...

Sheila never backed down or away...I don't think she was ever afraid he'd hit her...and I don't think James would have either. Saying you want to hit someone and actually doing it are 2 totally separate things...it's just an expression a lot of us use...but never actually do it.

I was wondering with the deals he was making with Natalie and how Natalie led him to believe they might go to the end together why he wasn't mad at her? I thought there were others that had some so much worse to James in that house.

I was home yesterday watching the feeds. I don't see where anything Sheila did made her deserve to be attacked like that. In my eyes there is NOTHING a person can do to be attacked like that. Nothing.

He did say he wanted to hit her.

Xal I totaly agree with your statement that, If that was my Mom he was talking to that way. Let's just say the final show would be the most entertaining one ever, when I got my hands on that boy!!!

if James goes out, thank goodness there are no cameras in the sequester house. Chelsia and James will drive Matty nuts with the lovey dovey crap.

With that being said, I hope James stays for a bit yet......

James did call Natalie out too about saying she might make a final 2 deal with James. And, Sheila was shocked by that too. They all were. Natalie admitted she said that to James and that was about the end of that. So, I don't know... I think it was the combination of Sheila swearing she would vote to keep him the time he came back to the house, that she didn't vote him back in, Chelsia going off on everyone when she left and Sheila going on and on and blaming him for Chelsia's words, the glimmer of hope Sheila gave him yesterday and then him hearing her saying the exact opposite last night, the isolation he felt since Wed. HoH... all that just boiled up in him, imo.

But, like I said in other posts. I thought she deserved what he was saying up until the final "blow up" when he was foaming at the mouth and in her face. If he'd done it from across the room or BY or something it wouldn't have been as intimidating, imo. For me that was when he was using his size/strength/force to say what he was feeling instead of just words. And, that doesn't fly for me, as a woman.

I thought she deserved what he was saying up until the final "blow up" when he was foaming at the mouth and in her face. If he'd done it from across the room or BY or something it wouldn't have been as intimidating, imo. For me that was when he was using his size/strength/force to say what he was feeling instead of just words.

This is the problem for me as well. Its not that he went off on her, its HOW he went off on her. Low class.

Archived