James

CeCiMom

Guest nerorowan

This guy is proving very hard to get rid of. Fire, plague, locusts they need to perform an exorcism or he will just keep coming back. He can be very convincing though. Silver tongued Devil :devilish:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I see James proving to the house is that NO WAY can he be trusted. He will stick a knife in your back the minute you turn around. Why would anyone want to align with him??? At least by giving skank girl a sympathy vote, he would at least shown that he is somewhat loyal...I mean dang!

James didn't give Chelsia a sympathy vote. Danielle didn't give Nick a sympathy vote. Meh, no big deal. James is playing for himself, he said so before and it proved it. But would it have mattered? The "good people" would still be gunning for him, even if Jesus came down and won the Veto and removed James from the block, they would still be after him. No surprises.

Hope he wins PoV.

i think danielle game position at the time were different

danielle would have face house wrath if she voted to keep nick

i think danielle game position at the time were different

Doesn't change the fact that both were playing for themselves and not their partners.

one vote wouldnt affect his game position is the point i am trying to make

i wish at finale night chelsia would return such favor if james make it final two

I think he didn't give her the sympathy vote because he needed to 'prove' his loyality in the game, that he was playing for himself. He told her (Chels) that he wasn't going to give him the vote and she agreed.

You could tell it really bothered Chelsia that he wouldn't give her the sympathy vote. I'm sure she wanted him to try and campaign for her. People wouldn't have felt any differently towards James if he had given her the vote.

exactly my point joyami

She told him not to give her the sympathy vote, it may well have bothered her, but she did tell him to not give it to her in hopes to further his game. I watched that convo on the feeds. I believe in James eyes he felt it might be e proving point...

I saw the feeds too Missy and still believe it hurt Chelsia very much that he wouldn't vote for her. You could tell by the way she was talking about their relationship to Julie. I really believe she is bitter about it.

If i would have met James in RL before I met my husband, I would have probably married him.

He is just awesome. Different. Free spirited. and I'm not normally into tattooed up bisexual men, but something about him is just attractive to me. I saw a picture of him online somewhere in a hat with a tan, and he was pretty cute! I'm sick of everyone talking sh*t about him behind his back. I HATE Nat but I think James should try to get into a 2 person alliance with her and they could totally make it to the end.

GO GO JAMES GO GO GO JAMES!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Everyone has their own opinion. Some thought certain hgs last season were "hawt" while others vomitted in their mouths.

I like James. I like his attitude. I also think some of his bravado is complete BS. He's not homesless, he's nomatic. he says he doesn't like the pretentiousness of others, while he talking about being on other shows or in the Hollywood scene.

I don't mind the mohawk or the color pink (although the purple pants are pretty bad). His tattoos are original, so I respect them more than the flame/ dragon/ fairy/ flower flash tats of other hg. But I cannot and will not judge someone based on the color(s) of his/her skin.

I still think he has some of the prettiest teeth of all of the hgs. But you know me...I like teeth (continue with inside joke).

There is something about James that I like also. I love his teeth too!! I wish he would have never hooked up with Skankia, we would have seen a much different James. They will be together outside of the house, not sure for how long though. He thinks that she only acted the way she did because of the game. He will soon find out that she is nasty and hateful. I don't want to see him win though, cuz I don't want to see her share on the winnings.......she just doesn't deserve any of the money. James is a good player. He hasn't ridden anyone's coat tails. He helped the skank out to get as far as she did and it ended up hurting him in the end. I have a feeling that James threw the HOH last night. He may very well just give up on this game so that he can go be with Skankia..........

As much as I like James, I can't help but think he will be hanging out with Johnny Fairplay and Booger when everything is over. I know, it's a horrible thought.

James is out for ONLY one person and THAT is James! He does have an engaging smile but then I look at the rest of him, and that's enough for me. The pink hair, the pasty white body and those STUPID tatoos he has -- give me a break. He and Chelsia soooooooooooo deserve each other and I am sure they will continue their "whatever" they call it -- when this game is over. I really don't respect his "game" at all. He strikes me as a "Do as I say, NOT as I do" kinda guy. And under that wide grin of his I think he is actually a very unhappy guy! Hope he goes Bye, Bye very soon....... I wouldn't give him the $500,000 if he make it to the end.

isnt that the point of the game... to be out for yourself and only yourself?

good for james to be only out for himself.

i do believe him and chelsia have feelings for each other and if nothing else will have a friendship outside the house.... which is more than i can say for anyone else in the house.

Archived