James

CeCiMom

IMO~

I think the stuff that the guys are doing (specifically James) is so stupid! I can't believe that they (BB) are allowing that crap to go on. To allow them to express their anger so violently is irresponsible. The comments about the dad, the abortions, etc. are horrible! Is it just a free for all in there? What if their temper takes them too far and they actually strike another HG or cause some other bodily harm from pouring crap over their head? Sure they would be kicked out of the house for it, but at the expense of somebody else's harm...

Someone needs to put a stop to it!!!

Just my opinion! :brood:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James is yelling that Sheila you are older then "F*ck". He said he is going to make her life miserable. I have a feeling that James is going to not let up and try and make Sheila to snap or DOR.

OMG, why the hell is he still there. James is so mean. I can't stand the way he behaves.

He should be sent packing by BB.

I know gals like to wear their BF's old flannel shirt, bulky old sweater/sweatshirt, etc.

or use one of their old cotton shirts or tees for a PJ top.....

But a guy to parade around in his GF's little bathrobe.... can't say that I've seen that before

(oops correction - I did see it in an old Doris Day / Rock Hudson movie)

just sayin

He became fully aware of his ODD looks years ago. He just hopes he'll be more accepted by playing up his wierdness like something special.

*looks at James*

Nope, still just wierd.

bb hg helping each other a rarity

remember when Howie was after Busto, it only went on for a cpl days, so hopefully he will tire of hating on Sheila, if she just ignores him, if he cannot get a rise out of her it is no fun. I must say that the boards are really slow tonight, guess it is sat night, everyone out drinkin, whoopin and hollerin,lol

pretty please wicked, with spiders on top,lolol

and old hat playin the ED game, James thinks he is sooo hot and soooo great, I cannot wait to see the door hit him, and soon, get busy wicked, make a spell

Archived