James

CeCiMom

i am leaning towards neither sheila or ryan really wanted pov

to keep their hands clean

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James' tears last night were fake fake fake! He knows that America didn't vote him back into the house so he probably feels that America doesn't like him. So, just in case America gets to vote for something else, we would feel sorry for him now that he has cried on tv.

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh

He knows that America didn't vote him back into the house so he probably feels that America doesn't like him.

James was not on the list for America to vote. :bangin:

:animated_rotfl:

all hg tears are made for camera

his outside argument with sheila was phoney too

James tears were real and heartfelt. I bet that he feels bad that he made fun of Matty for crying. I guess the trick to survive in the BB house is to tear down your fellow HG's and to get everyone to join in and target someone and get them to "hate" that person for whatever reason taking the heat off themselves. I guess it's human nature but I bet when James was doing it he might not have realized how hurtful and mean that it was. Maybe he did and he didn't really care but then why did he say that there was no nice way to play the game last night? I'm sure some of the tears were for a pity party but his feelings were truly hurt when he thought that he had a friend in Sheila and then he overheard her talk bad about him.

It's easy to talk the talk, a little bit harder to walk the walk and James is living proof of that. Yes, he's bitter and angry but I think that I would be too with all the haters. James is 21 years old, not using it as an excuse for his behavior but to understand that he doesn't have the life experience that someone older does, i.e., Sheila and he's human (contrary to some people's opinions) and humans make mistakes.

James is not a horrible person. He was there for Amanda when she had her attack. He was there for Natalie after she came off the disco ball. I think he's a lost little boy who is starved for love and attention (hence the ugly tatoos, weird hairdo, chewing toenails) because he's had to put up a wall all of his life. JMHO!!

Gooooo James!!!!

i love james..... james is a great PLAYER

THIS IS A GAME>>>>> PEOPLE dont you Realize that....

he is playing and playing and he deserves it..../

his crying is real...

you people also dont realize how much that affects you mentally and physically

that he has no one...

he misses chelsia... i dont blame him

he loves her...

BigMD, I am in complete agreement with you. Sometimes when the mirror is lifted up to your face and you realize that you've made mistakes and those mistakes come back on you is hard to take, even for someone who is much older than he is. He's now realized that this game is not just hard for others, but has seen it firsthand. He's tried to make it up to Natalie, but he has now seen that sometimes no matter what you do, others are not as willing to forgive. I personally think that he has the chance to win the whole shebang if he takes out the strong players (he's really GOT to win HOH tonight). He won the POV because he used his brain. He didn't need to intimidate anybody to win. He had 5 people playing against him with the sole purpose of eliminating him from the game and still he came out ahead. I don't think Sheila or Ryan threw the game. James folded as long as it was necessary and virtually announced when he was staying in the race. Ryan saw Sheila's numbers closer to James, so he folded to let her eliminate James, but it didn't work, because Sheila in her stupidity thought that she would survive longer by doing what James had done by folding. Her gameplay the entire time has been to NOT win (no matter what she says). James saw Ryan sweating and figured out that he was not confident and took advantage of that.

Even though I am gaining a new appreciation for Natalie's game play (believe me, it pains me to admit that because she irritates the hell out of me), I am still going to pull for James to win.

ummm A. how do you know what he smells like and

B. why dont you go on big brother you might smeellll worse than a pig

no offense but i just get pissed when people outside the house think they know everything you all dont....

join big brother than we can ttalk...

natalie is a good player too but the rest are fake...

I don't know, Jesse, I think Sheila is playing a pretty good game. Josh is certainly playing the game as well... not a good, decent game but he is playing nonetheless.. LOL The rest of them I agree are not playing as well as they should.

Archived