Chelsia

CeCiMom

oh yeah, she is definately wanting to put blame somewhere, because she cannot blame her Jamsey, so she goes full tilt boogie on Natalie,chelskanka really is waaaayyyy more maieve than any one would figure,lol

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going back and forth on the whole Chelsea thing; not about the sex stuff, but about the abortion attacks. I'm hardcore pro-choice and find anti-choice beliefs reprehensible towards women. That being said, I haven't (and won't) watch the whole Chelsea egg/ketchup stuff, but couldn't figure out what people were talking about until dug back into the posts to see what it was that she had done that was so shocking. While I disagree that it is anywhere even close to ED's abusiveness, I do think it is markedly stupid behavior that paints her as a vindictive person when she's feeling threatened. I think Francis pointed it out, that in fact it is just childish and 'eww'. I'll amend my stance to be one of eye-rolling dislike towards Chelsea's antics because they are uncouth and mean-spirited. I won't, however, amend the stance that people should really leave skeletons in the closet that they don't want to be used against them. Had I been in the house, I might have been tempted to bring up the hypocrisy of Nat's statements/beliefs/actions to get in her head some too, though I definitely wouldn't be attacking the choice - just the contradiction and the use of a situation that is clearly personal as a means of gaining sympathy.

Thanks Fatcat for the recipe tip. I never thought of Louisiana hot sauce with hard boiled eggs! Sounds deelish! I didn't know that Kayser had a Koran. But then again I get the Universal Hotel Drawer idea about the Bible, and it could be any religious book but why can't it be ANY book? They use it 99.9% of the time to annoy us (i.e. Amber and whatsherface from BB8) and now the Bible Study Group on BB9 including Chelsia and Natalie -- you know, "the nuns" -- Perhaps BB thought it would be funny to see the zealots and born-agains duke it out over Matthew, Luke and John. I think it cheapens the sacred-ness of a religious item. Why not use a chalice for margaritas with a little umbrella? A menorah for a toothbrush holder? ....Along with Chelsia's rosary beads, which are probably made of Fruit Loops.

:rolleyes4: Being a catholic, the thing that "offended" (LOL) me most was that Chelsia claimed to be raised a catholic and then kept saying she crushed Christ (the easter bunny?) on his birthday? (Christmas?).........she actually thinks Easter is Christ's birthday????

I have a theory about Chelsia, she is a closeted Natalie..........hides it with alcohol but has to please mommy and daddy, so has hidden her "real" self until now........... :cookoo:

Gee francis..........what ever happened to taking responsibility for your OWN actions.............you really think Natalie is the "brains" of this operation.............putting all the "wheels in motion"............ :lol::rolleyes:

" hey i read on the update page that adam says matt fingerbanged chelsia is this true ??? or am i getting the story mixed up "

No... No... No...

Adam finger banged Matt. Allison taught everyone finger banging Chelsia had stinkyyyyyyyyyy consequences.

Last year, though, they made it look like the bible readers brought it by choice.........this year is the first time I learned it's the ONLY thing they get to read............I'm not a bible reader, but I would REALLY miss reading, so I would definitely read the bible if it was the only thing I could read.

the whole chelsia vs nattalie issue stems that chelsia and james was put up (in chelsias mind, but i think its true) because james backdoored matt, and nattalies was the one saying that they was going up right after adam won HoH....

i wish they could send both nat and chelsia out, maybe we will get lucky next week and nat will be gone as well...:)

thx eastcoast I do a white bread bologna sammich that I spritz a little Louisanna hot souce on,, with iceburg lettuce, slice tomato, crisp dill pickle and a touch of the hot souce, really sounds yukky but is my favorite blue plate sammich,lol, oh and it has to have Hellmans mayonaise.

I have not gotten to the After Dark yet but it sounds as tho it is prettty boring in the house tonight, chelskanka is acting like a 2 yr old it sounds like, what about that great vegas trip, I would be sooo stoked,lol

The only thing this girl knows about Catholicism or religion is that someone must have once said to her 'We're catholic'

It's more than obvious the girl has never listened to any form of mass or sermon, nor read any biblical passages.

Chelsleasa was raised by a couple of hard core, partying bikers whose best friends are their barfly buddies, and that is what shows.

Wow that is just so bazaar. I wonder when the interview was. It is like they don't know anything behind the scenes. The mother says she thinks James seems like a nice guy. To me that is not a REAL interview just a bunch of people watching the edited TV version.

Interesting.... thanks Jem.

I hope you're right Marty! I haven't heard any secret plans to back door Sharon yet...we all know how the house can flip!

Well read on the front page that Chelsia and James are admitting to the sex they have been having in the BB house. Most of it with Josh and Sharon in the same room. I bet they will be having a lot of it in the next 29 hours.

Bye Bye Chelsia your father is so proud of you. I hope you are using condoms.

Archived