Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, I was really surprised at the childishness of that little act, I mean it was Easter and they got some colors and stuff to decorate, and she smashed the eggs, I like hard boiled eggs as I am surte some of them do to, so than was just so mean and really like a 2 yr old.

Oh, and I have been meanin to say hi and good to see you here again this season Alexandriap, I always enjoyed your posts last year. Chelskanka has got to gooo!!!! No more Wang thing for Miss thing, she is off to sewuester,lol, Matt can't live up to Jamesy,lol

I'm tired of reading about how people should get a free pass due to their age.

She's 21 but:

She's on a reality tv show.

She sleeps around.

She curses like a truck driver.

She's an authority on christianity and the right to life.

And she tells people to smell her doowopdeedoo.

This age thing not only pertains to her, but to any hg who should be overlooked for their nastiness because they are young adults.

She was mad and her immaturity showed. She'll be calmer for the finale... Maybe.

i dont think so

she seem like somebody to hold a grudge till the end

i think being in sequester will make her more heated

i see her having a sue hawk moment at finale

I don't get the obsession with the hg verbally attacking others and throwing things at them. Maybe Real tournament is a better choice for entertainment.

Just because it's a reality show, the concept is to win by using people (lying cheating and backstabbing) not verbally and physically attacking them.

Archived