Chelsia

CeCiMom

OMG Marty, that picture is hysterical. Bet it really happened too.

As for Chelsia, she is the most disgusting piece of sh*t I have ever seen on tv.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this on Big Brother Couch Potatoes website about why the feeds aren't showing much about Skankia:

bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com

While I'm waiting on my clips to process and the massive flames we are getting let me talk about this James/Chelsia censorship as I knew it was all about James and there was a legal issue behind it. From watching the feeds it was evident how they cut it for no good reason. For example, James/Chelsia were fooling around with Josh/Sharon next to them and they put the cam on Sheila sleeping for literary 30 minutes. The other 1 cam was the other housemates talking about dinner while in the background we heard yelling and screaming, the rukus was all funny banter, but we can't show this.... as James was trying to get action from her.

I know the feeds and this is new, they don't cut out stuff like that, as they LOVE the showmance. After Chelsia left tonight, even if they talk about James/Chelsia it cuts right away, which means there is more to the story. The rumor must be true, Dennis, her dad, filed some complaint with CBS. Yes, they all signed waivers and the like, but James didn't reveal his past to her *unlike people say on the net, he NEVER did*

The court issue will take months to resolve, however when he sent the complaint to CBS about I'd say 1 1/2 months ago that is when I noticed this censorship like BB has NEVER done. Why in the **** would they, they are all about the showmance as females eat that up? I make fun of it when I post, as I knew something was up, but now that she left and they even cut when they talk about those 2?????? The camera men are told to cut from that and I'm sure after the season we'll get the full details of all this crap.

So Skankia is such a spoiled, nasty, evil, disgusting pig who is being protected by her family. They sure didn't cut the feeds when she was talking her nasty, foul-mouthed slams about everyone else.

Yecch. I'm so glad she's gone.

!!!!!

What is the "source" for that blog? The contestants have to sign waivers, so there really is no basis for a law suit. "James NEVER admitted"? Last time I checked there was NO transcript of the show or live feeds during the hours of fire. I think this is just more BB propoganda and I don't buy it a bit.

But if it turns out to be true, how is Chelsia to blame for her family's actions? She hasn't had contact with them, so they're going on the same information we are. They just don't know.

But you think they should cut out all of the foul-mouth yelling, too? Well, I want them to cut out all of the blasphemy. which would mean NO MORE LIVE FEEDS. get over it.

Wow, I knew her dad has something to do with it..... Thanks for posting that.... Interesting stuff. :animated_scratchchin:

I for one am THRILLED that Chelsia is gone! Talk about a gutter mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lipsrsealed2: And her little tantrum at the eviction ceremony was no surprise here. You reap what you sow honey and your filthy mouth and mean-spirited comments got you exactly what you deserve ---------- thrown out of the house!!! :animated_rotfl:

on reality re-mix Kennedy was baggin on both Sharon and Chelsia, and she said Chelseia and her TINY little eyebrows, I laughed so hard, tiny little eyebrows, how funny

Josh asks, "Are you all done?"

And to think Josh was awake the whole time and said "he was keeping pace with them". Disgusting....

While both Nat and Chelsia are guilty of having sex in the BB house, at least Nat had the decency to keep her mouth full so that she could not be heard.

:giggle:

lol

Daddy is launching a lawsuit :animated_rotfl: ....can't change the fact that your daughter knew that James has had sex with men and still voluntarily had sex with him. Daddy, you also can't change the way your daughter acted in the house.....I'm afraid the damage is already done, and Skankia did it all by herself...BB didn't make her act the way she did......face facts Daddy.....if it walks like a slut, talks like a slut and acts like a slut....it's a slut!

It says volumes about a person who's daddy has to make them promise not to have sex on tv.

I was 14 when my dad died but I know that I would have been totally embarrassed and shame if my dad had lived and knew when I started having sex. It would have killed him! :animated_shocking:

Sorry. Meant this for Chelsia's forum.

on the feeds one night Chelsia was saying if you want to have sex in the BB house, just do it in full view, then they can't put it on the air because it's X rated.

so far i have not seen any proof that her dad has a lawsuit against BB/CBS... i believe its just a rumor.

I don't know this to be of any fact but it is possible that Daddy was very upset that BB paired her up with a guy that had gay sex. Not bashing sex or gay sex but her father could have some ignorant opinions and think that sex with a man that has had gay sex makes mean AIDES. He may have lawyered up.

Smooches.......I agree completely. I even said that myself a few pages back. My Dad would just simply wash his hands of me if I acted like that. Skankia even said to Nathalie "Oh Daddy knows" I took that to mean that Daddy knows exactly what I'm like and nothing I do on national tv will surprise him.....I was rooting for her at the beginning, but her attitude smells just as bad as the southern areas :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Archived