Chelsia

CeCiMom

It was so funny listening to Josh say that he THOUGHT he heard something that sounded like a puppy.

Bad example... Puppies don't smell gross and are innocent...

Poor puppies..

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well read on the front page that Chelsia and James are admitting to the sex they have been having in the BB house. Most of it with Josh and Sharon in the same room. I bet they will be having a lot of it in the next 29 hours.

I won't say to anyone that I told you so ... but I'll hum it! Hmmm HMMM Hmmm Hmmmmmmmmm!!! whistling-1.gif:lookaround:giggle.gif

neerneer.gif

i dont think her parent care to know or see if she is having sex in the BB house. why would they? if my kid was in the house i wouldnt. and it wouldnt mean i was in denial... it just means that its none of my business, just like its none of my business what my kid does outside of the house.

i would hope that every parent of each HG in the BB house only watched the CBS Show and nothing else...no matter how i feel about any of them, i wouldnt want their parents to suffer just because their kids are idiots.

I'm absolutely loving seeing Chelsia playing all nice nice to Natalie..."not campaining" to stay in the house...but if she were to stay...to prove herself, she'd put up James and Josh. It must be killing her inside to have to act this way to Nat....I love it!!!! :lol:

Chelsia is an evil chick. She'd sell her own mother to stay in the house but even James wants her gone.

i dont think her parent care to know or see if she is having sex in the BB house

They cared enough for her to promise her dad in particular she wouldn't do so.

I'm absolutely loving seeing Chelsia playing all nice nice to Natalie..."not campaining" to stay in the house...but if she were to stay...to prove herself, she'd put up James and Josh. It must be killing her inside to have to act this way to Nat....I love it!!!!

Riiiiiight!!

Although she's said time and time again she wouldn't "breast feed" off of anyone to stay in the house.

Well, well, well how the tides change ...

Chelsia trying to make a power play to try to get Sharon out and her stay. James is calmly telling her it might not be good because they would both be up all the time. bla bla bla

James wants her gone and she doesn't get it.

sharon is the more dangerous player of two imho

chelsia wear her gameplay on her sleeves

cinnimmon stick that was hilarious!!!!

Funny think is they all think they are being flown to New York for David Letterman and Early Show and the show circuit. I think BB just wants to wish them away. Especially Chelsia.

ya know I have not heard them mention the early show, are they not interviewing them this season?? I could see why they wouldn't be,lol

I don't know??, but i could definately see that there would be no interest in this group, seriously

Just a few thoughts I had as I was reading the front page this morning ...

James claims there will be hot dudes lining up after the show wanting to bone her vag. Chelsia says she doesn't think anyone will be lining up.

You got that right Chel! They all know how stinky it is by watching the feeds!! :P

Chelsia starts crying. She doesn't want to go. This sucks. She didn't think she would go this way.

How the heck did she think she'd be going? She's going by being nominated, fair and square. Besides being back-doored, does she think there's any other way to go? Puh-leese! :rolleyes:

Ok, just had to get those thoughts off my chest! :D

Chelsia sure is a big cry baby. She has been so dramatic and immature about her eviction. It is a game Chels.

There is not way that this girl will get any interviews except maybe a call in to Housecalls. Her family should be so proud of their little girl. NOT.

stank vagina gets evicted today

Archived