Chelsia

CeCiMom

I got around to watching the video Elle posted and I got that same sinking feeling that I got last season watching Dick. The mob mentality thing makes me sick...do these people have no balls to step in and tell that little bitch (and the other bitch Josh) to stop it.

I am not religious but respect and appreciate those who are and Chelsia with rosary in pocket is mocking religion. I can't believe she called herself a christian, but denies Gnat the right to do so. She is so vile and this is all due to the entitlement theory. Another one who thinks she had it in her pocket. Ryan is another assh@ole for condoning it.

I don't know what to say, watching this crap makes me ill and if the producers are hell bent on casting these loudmouth vile creatures season after season they've absolutely ruined a show that once had a good concept.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerorowan

Chelsia thought she already won, she kept saying how a half million was taken from right out of her hand. Please! I don't think a winner has been announced yet.

Yep, and that is why she is getting more mean. I knew she was a bitch, but I think it's going to get worse.

she kept saying how a half million was taken from right out of her hand

It would be nice to know that the other hg caught on to her wording and toss her out just because she thought she had it in the bag.

Chelsia said she doesn't know why people tell their business to the HG because they use it against them. I bet there's a lot about Chelsia she wouldn't want HG to know. I'm sure it's worse then anything Natty ever did.

Chelsia tries to say that Natty is trash but Chelsia shows who the real trash is almost eveyday. I missed where Natty said she had abortions ( was it more than one?) and where Matty told HG that Natty gave him bj. I thought Josh made that up when he did the thing in the HT with his fingers on head like devil horns.

Wow, that was something.

This is why I wonder why I watch this show (BBAD). {I had to speed thru it.} Chelsia was unbelieveable. What a mouth! And then the things she was going to do to Natalie.

Look, Natalie has done her share of crap. They all have. But, wow, what kind of person is Chelsia? This is how she wants to be portrayed to the country?

After watching this last clip of chelsia, i hope her family didn't see it. It made me sick to see her acting out that way, I thought see was alittle crazy but I was wrong. This CHILD is one sick, crazy person. BB needs to take her out before someone gets hurt. What is sad to see also, is that not on of the other hg saw fiit to put a stop to it. Are these hgs a example of are young people? I hope not, the ones I know do not act the way she and James did. SAD SAD BB better think long and hard before picking group of HGS for next show.

I just think she is frustrated because she could go home this week. Because Nat is an easy target and they don't get along she is taking it out on her. Being locked in a house with the same ppl for so long will make you crazy. I don't necessariy agree with the things she said, but I was entertained and that's what its all about for me. :naughty:

I had a lot of video that I didn't get time to upload. Here is the one where James tells her that he needs her to remember other people have to stay in the house after she is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4DM0oekJk

Chelsia tells Natalie she is going after her because she can't stand her.

Natalie tells Chelsia she's jealous of her cause she has nice titties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KplZhd98lk4

The best part of this is Chelsia's little dance before FotH.

Sorry but I didn't fine that one bit entertaning. When you put in for a show like BB you should know that your time will come to be put up on the block. Thats the game ,who can last the longest. Yes you may lie, cheat but you don't run down another person the way she did. Thats just wrong.

can the woman of bb ever get along?

I personally find Chelsea fun. Who cares if she's having some adult fun while there. She's single, and it's not like we live in a sexist world where people would actually judge her by old-fashioned and stupidly hypocritical standards of how she should speak or act like a lady, right? We don't live in that sort of archaic ignorance still, do we? I mean, I find it hard to believe that any of the people would be so close minded and backwards as to judge women with such silly standards, after all, that would mean they were sexist and petty.

Sorry but I didn't fine that one bit entertaning. When you put in for a show like BB you should know that your time will come to be put up on the block. Thats the game ,who can last the longest. Yes you may lie, cheat but you don't run down another person the way she did. Thats just wrong.

Yep, these people just don't get it. Someone has to leave each week. I'd rather watch Matt crying to stay then watch the Chelsia rant.

I don't think it is archiac to form an opinon of a person predicated upon their choice of actions and words...male or female...Chelsia is mean-spirited, cruel and is a skank.

When have we ever been subjected to the "c" word ad nauseum in any season of BB? Chelsia relishes throwing that word ...how 'bout the shaving of James' pubic hair and their delight in perhaps tricking the other hg w/the clippings? James sucking on her nipple to her obvious delight with Josh looking on in full view of the cameras? Telling Amanda that she should have a "noose" hang her? The list could go on, but I rest my case on what a skank she truly is...

In order not to be considered "sexist" I will also place James and Josh firmly in that category(with Nat an honorary member)...Chelsia is not "fun"..."fun" to me bodes carefree, and lighthearted...she is one angry young woman with seemingly no self-respect

I'd rather watch Matt crying to stay then watch the Chelsia rant.

I didn't believe Matt's crocodile tears for a second, but I do believe Chelsia's rants and threats to sleep with Matt if she's in sequester. Either way, it's entertaining.

I personally find Chelsea fun. Who cares if she's having some adult fun while there. She's single, and it's not like we live in a sexist world where people would actually judge her by old-fashioned and stupidly hypocritical standards of how she should speak or act like a lady, right? We don't live in that sort of archaic ignorance still, do we? I mean, I find it hard to believe that any of the people would be so close minded and backwards as to judge women with such silly standards, after all, that would mean they were sexist and petty.

I'm all for people owning their bodies and being comfortable with their sexuality. That isn't the reason people are disgusted with Chelsia however. She's nothing but a cruel, vile piece of trash. I'm pretty sure that if she was just messing around the people here would have little comment. What's gotten people so riled up about her is the fact that she takes the most horrible things that someone has gone through (like with Amanda's dad's suicide or Nat's abortion) and exploits it for her own gain.

It's uncomfortable watching her now.

Hadn't actually heard about the pubic hair clippings - that's pretty gross. On the other hand, people shouldn't worry about whether she is having sex or not, unless others are made uncomfortable by it (eg. Josh seems to have a real voyeuristic nature to him, so unless I hear otherwise, I'm assuming he was laughing it up and thinking it hilarious).

I've made it a point to avoid watching live feeds this season, especially with showtime. That being said, I think both Nat and Amanda made some really obvious choices in their sharing of personal information; namely, they made the choice to use it in the game as a means of gaining empathy and sympathy. In essence, as much as I find the tactic cheap, they made it fair game. More in Nat's case than Amanda's - either you accept your decision in the case of having an abortion, or you don't, but if you don't and you toss it out there, then you are naive. If you consider it a very personal and sensitive subject, then for gods sake, don't reveal it about yourself on a competitive reality TV show, where headgames are the primary mechanic of play.

The main thing I've seen about Chelsea's play is that she gets ticked over people using aspects of their lives as tools for sympathy while at the same time expecting people to not use that information that they were just using to gain sympathy against them. That's plain naive, and it's also exploiting their own issues, and I think that is how Chelsea is vibing it, if not articulating it (based on her comment to Sheila about not playing the single parent card). Each one of those folks, and just about everyone on earth have situations that are sad, sympathetic and highly personal; the choice to bring those sorts of issues into the game as a means of gaining sympathy might seem wise to some, but really, aren't they just as culpable, if not more so for their initial exploitation?

Plus, people should really concentrate on attacking the game play over the sex that focuses heavily on her gender for vilification. In the year 2008, it is ridiculous to judge someone over antiquated notions such as chastity or ladylike behavior. And finally, if you want to use that sort of criteria, then like Nat and Amanda, don't be surprised if you get called out for being sexist and in the wrong.

Very good post Synnovea. i agree 100%!!

If Nat can exploit her past actions to gain sympathy and further her game, then why can't Chelsia exploit Nat's past to further her game?

Synnovea, if it walks like a whore and talks like a whore, it's probably a whore.

Believe it or not, people who sleep around after only knowing someone a few days, or get fondled by different men in a few days, are still considered pretty trashy even by today's standards. (this comment was made if it's true she also got to third base with Matt)

I'm not sure where you live (maybe San Francisco) where doing things like that is considered "normal", but even here in NY it's not.

Normal people don't lift up their pants and thrust their pubic regions in people's faces asking them to smell their vaginas. We still call them skanks in this country. I have never met a woman in all my years that would even CONSIDER doing something like that.

Sorry, just the way I feel and I'd bet the vast majority of the country feels the same way.

Archived